In this Discussion

omg nuns and monster trucks!

Comments

• I have a drink suggestion for you... I got pretty buzzed off of 1: a shot of baileys, a shot of Kaluah, 1/2 shot of creme de minth, and 1/2 shot of vodka with 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream. It is quite tasty.
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Oct 18 2005, 12:44 PM)
    I have a drink suggestion for you... I got pretty buzzed off of 1: a shot of baileys, a shot of Kaluah, 1/2 shot of creme de minth, and 1/2 shot of vodka with 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream. It is quite tasty.

mmmm sounds tasty we'll definately have to try that one
  • i have a drink you have to try...it's called beer. you go to the store and buy it..and pick up some stella for dave!

• thank you dave for that wonderful suggestion...to quote ali gee and then i guess dee -- booyakasha...

ps dee in our drinking pary we need to watch borat
  • *pinches rosemary*
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 19 2005, 09:32 AM)
    thank you dave for that wonderful suggestion...to quote ali gee and then i guess dee -- booyakasha...

ps dee in our drinking pary we need to watch borat

absolutely... and i think we also need to get our hands on some episodes of bill nye.. how awesome would that be?
  • BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL!

no and some drunken bob ross and art attack...

OH WAIT how about some OLD power rangers. pre white ranger days! LOL
  • you are a genius... bob ross or even neil buchanan drukeness would be best times ever in life... i think you'd be more amusing than anything though
  • hahahha thanks dee wub.gif

I luurrve u!
  • i was talking to my friend online once, she "i lurve you" i asked her "isn't that a museum?"

she didn't get it.
  • hahha
    i say that
    but now i wont. just go i can say "isnt that a museum"
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 20 2005, 02:12 PM)
    i was talking to my friend online once, she "i lurve you" i asked her "isn't that a museum?"

she didn't get it.

i dont geet it ither. wanna explain it to me?
  • the lourve is a museum.
    and its pronounced quite like lurve.
  • i dunno why but this thread reminds me of when i saw a picture of a nun playing volleyball and for some weird reason i could not stop laughing. she probably could kick my ass in volleyball any cause i totally suck at it.
  • volleyball rocks
  • i love volleyball!

and nuns
  • QUOTE (hownifty @ Oct 24 2005, 05:44 PM)
    i love volleyball!

and nuns

lol

i suck at volleyball, so i like never play it
  • I suck at volleyball, too. I'm really bad at it.

I'm can play tennis, though.
  • tennis is fun...i suck really bad but its fun to suck! its amusing!

Go soccer/hockey

Actually go extreme knittingBOOYAKASHA!@\