In this Discussion

How old?

edited November -1 in OK Go
My friend and I were watching some of their videos tonight and we just got to wondering..

how old are the members of OK Go? We couldn't decide. smile.gif

Comments

• Andy's 26 and the rest are all 30...I do believe.
  • 30ish id say. so like 29-31.
  • I couldn't believe Damian was 30. I was in a state of shock and awe.

I showed my mom a picture of Damian and I asked how old do you think he is. She said 35.

What the hell!
  • hay billie joe armstrong is 34 and look at him.
  • lolz.
    when you look at billie joe upclose, he looks olderish
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Oct 22 2005, 06:40 PM)
    lolz.
    when you look at billie joe upclose, he looks olderish

plus he's just not as perdy as the ok go boys biggrin.gif
  • yesss
    i mean
    how could billie joe EVER beat tim's baldness?! NEVER
  • Yes, Billie Joe is no OK Go boy.

No one can look as good as those OK Go boys, you know.
  • o yea well alex is way beter than them all so muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    **turns and walks out of room**

**squeaky door noise**
  • Alex Kopranos?!

This is the second time I've mentioned Franz Ferdinand today . . .

I'm hooked on that band now.
  • damian is seriously 30?? that is so unreal, he totally doesn't look like it.

he's one of those people like johnny depp & john stamos. they don't look as old as they really are. it's nice
  • no way is damian 30!

wow he looks 15.
  • people people people

your saying 30 is like soooo old that he should be grey haired and jazz

30 isnt old =p
  • well
    when youre 16 then he's old
    thats like
    living my life twice. WEIRD>
  • Wow, you're right. I never thought of Damian as being almost half my age. That's weird.

He's 13 years older than me.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 24 2005, 05:14 PM)
    Wow, you're right.  I never thought of Damian as being almost half my age.  That's weird.

yeah i was pretty shocked when i found out too. i am also 13 years younger than him, not that i expect to be marrying him or anything . rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 24 2005, 07:14 PM)
    Wow, you're right.  I never thought of Damian as being almost half my age.  That's weird.

i think you mean double, not half... or you possibly meant 'i never thought of myself as being almost half as young as damian...'
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 24 2005, 11:08 PM)
    i think you mean double, not half... or you possibly meant 'i never thought of myself as being almost half as young as damian...'

Actually, I'm 30 and Damian's 17.

biggrin.gif

Thanks for correcting me.
  • Yeah, they're really old. I'm surprised no one's broken a hip during that crazy dance routine. Way to stay spry, guys! Incidentally, my grandma always uses the word "spry" to describe active old people. It's a fun word. Try to use it in a sentence today.

Also, on the blog when Tim (I think) was talking about Damian's birthday, he claimed that he was turning 16 and 21 at the same time, which immediately made me think "Damian is 37." But we all know that isn't true. So, clearly...I shouldn't bring math into every day life.