In this Discussion

gotta have more cowbell

Comments

• Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore will start charging me personally for eating bandwidth if we want to start posting all the things we hate.
  • i think Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore should charge you anyway...
  • I hate a lot of things.

My English class in particular.

Except I sit by two of my friends, that's very awesome. One of my friends who sit in front of me, he always knocks down my water bottle on accident. Every day. It's funny.

Yep.
  • i hate my english class cuz of my teacher. but i HEART the people in it.
  • I don't hate my teacher, I dislike him very, very much. I don't like using the word 'hate' when I put it to people. Objects are fine though.

Anyhow, my English teacher is weird. He tells us things about his personal life that we really don't want to know. And he lives with his mom. He's 40.

It's very sad and weird.

I only like a few people in my English class, and they are my awesome friends. Last week we wrote poems about each other instead of looking up sources for our research paper in the library. Fun times.
  • hahah i always say hate. i never mean it. but i dontknow. it fits.
  • i hate earth. theres soo much evil in it that all the beauty is sh*t.
  • i hate people that call other people posers as if they're trying to take credit for some huge trend when they're only being trendy themselves.... did that make sense?
  • Sadly, it did make sense
  • I don't hate my English teacher. I'm not in English.

I do however hate cold weather. And smoking.
  • QUOTE (indie it girl @ Oct 24 2005, 09:49 PM)
    i hate people that call other people posers as if they're trying to take credit for some huge trend when they're only being trendy themselves.... did that make sense?

mhmm
  • i hate war
  • this is starting to get depressing... we need to fix that

yay for rainbows?
  • nooo Yay for cowbell! :-D
  • yay for crushes!
  • yay for alex. who i miss so much.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Oct 29 2005, 12:39 PM)
    yay for crushes!

YAY! for crushes indeed.
  • YAY! for woot's avatar!

James Dean is kick ass. I have a big poster of him on one of my bedroom walls.
  • no you don't...why would you say something that isn't true?