In this Discussion

How old?

Comments

• If Damian was 37 I think I would cry.
  • i would laugh
    then cry
    and then prbably laugh again.
  • QUOTE (Fionnuala @ Oct 25 2005, 11:13 PM)
    I'm surprised no one's broken a hip during that crazy dance routine.

I broke a hip during that dance once

wink.gif
  • i heard damian was 16 tongue.gif

when i heard that he was somewhere in his 30's i was very surprised! he looks soooo young!
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Oct 26 2005, 11:05 AM)
    I broke a hip during that dance once

wink.gif

i broke two.
  • well i broke 3 so ha!

wait what..
  • 'tis possible
    ask a doctor.
  • WTF!!! 30?!?!???!?! *faints*
    holy shinnike
  • "'tis possible
    ask a doctor."

i did ask..and he said

"takes one to know one"
  • hahaha
    what
    wait
    what.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 23 2005, 04:26 PM)
    Alex Kopranos?!
    This is the second time I've mentioned Franz Ferdinand today . . .

I'm hooked on that band now.

Who isn't.... I fuckin' adore them.

anywho... the guys aren't old... well I don't see their age as being old.... plus they don't appear their age... bastards dry.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 23 2005, 06:26 PM)
    Alex Kopranos?!
    This is the second time I've mentioned Franz Ferdinand today . . .

I'm hooked on that band now.

I <3 Franz. They're second only to OK Go. I got to see them live last month. It was great.

Alex Kopranos is definitely quite attractive, but he's no Damian.

Also, I mentioned to my mother the other day how cute it was to watch the old videos 'cause they're from a few years ago when Damian was like, 26 or something, and he looks so young, and my mom was like, "Wait, how old is he now?" And when I told her he was thirty she was like, "THAT BOY IS THIRTY??!??!"
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 9 2005, 07:58 PM)
    I <3 Franz. They're second only to OK Go. I got to see them live last month. It was great.

Alex Kopranos is definitely quite attractive, but he's no Damian.

Also, I mentioned to my mother the other day how cute it was to watch the old videos 'cause they're from a few years ago when Damian was like, 26 or something, and he looks so young, and my mom was like, "Wait, how old is he now?" And when I told her he was thirty she was like, "THAT BOY IS THIRTY??!??!"

My mom thought Damian was 35, I flipped out when she said that. I already posted this, didn't I? Oh well.

And I agree that Damian is better than Alex. Though I love them both. wub.gif Franz Ferdinand is my background right now.
  • hahahha most pf the ppl i showed pics of damian to thought he was 24-26 HAHAHA!
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm nyes.....
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Nov 9 2005, 09:30 PM)
    hahahha most pf the ppl i showed pics of damian to thought he was 24-26 HAHAHA!
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm nyes.....

That's what I thought when I first saw a photo of him! I was shocked to find out he was almost 30 at the time. I think this was my series of expressions:

huh.gif ohmy.gif blink.gif mellow.gif
  • LMAO omg i love it!
  • haha

see what jen did when she was stalking okgo

andy is 26, dan is 31, damian is 30 and tim is 29

thats DEFINATELY right, vame from the horses mouth haha(unless damian/mike were lying, but i doubt it haha)
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Nov 10 2005, 03:51 PM)
    haha

see what jen did when she was stalking okgo

andy is 26, dan is 31, damian is 30 and tim is 29

thats DEFINATELY right, vame from the horses mouth haha(unless damian/mike were lying, but i doubt it haha)

Why, thank you. biggrin.gif

I also thought that Damian was probably about 26, but I also had a sense that he was older than he looked, so when I found out he was 30, I was shocked, but not all that much.
  • aww rusty is the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i hope ok go continues to rock it to the years of wearing depends and being fed through a straw!!!!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Nov 10 2005, 08:02 PM)
    aww rusty is the baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i hope ok go continues to rock it to the years of wearing depends and being fed through a straw!!!!

Hahahaha! what would Damian do if he split his pants then . . . .

oh lordy.

laugh.gif