In this Discussion

Ok Go on tv this Wednesday!

edited November -1 in OK Go
Ok Go is going to be on Daily Download on FUSE at 6pm...woohooo!!! Dance? maybe interview???

Comments

• ..Fuse? daily download?

buh?
  • Hmmm...it sounds so familiar, yet I can't place my finger on it...I'll have to scour my television channels.
  • i miss having fuse... i loved that channel... but i only have basic cable because i'm on campus, so i don't get it any more sad.gif

... maybe i can get my sister to record it...
  • nice...im going to recorded it cause im going to be @ work
  • Someone should record it and put it online for the sad souls like me who don't get fuse....
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Oct 31 2005, 06:32 PM)
    Someone should record it and put it online for the sad souls like me who don't get fuse....

i agree!
  • yes
    stupid cable that doesnt get fuse. LAME
  • Awesome!! I love FUSE!! Juliya scares me though. wink.gif

I'll try to tape it and see what I can do to post it.......

Can't wait!
    smile.gif
  • I'm going to try to get it with TiVo, but I don't know if my hubs and I can easily get anything off of the box to upload. At least it gives me something to look forward to today!
  • I have a DVR but have no idea how to get stuff from there to my computer
  • Who say the show yesterday, cause i totatlly missed it at work. did the guys just perform the dance or did they also play?

was that chick juliya there? she gets to me after awhile. i dunno why
  • They danced and talked a little bit about their plan to take over the world with awesomness
  • Noo..I totally missed it. I have Fuse and I forgot to check the website yesturday!! They should warn us ahead of time when their going to be on TV. Did anyone tape it?
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Nov 3 2005, 09:49 AM)
    Who say the show yesterday, cause i totatlly missed it at work. did the guys just perform the dance or did they also play?

was that chick juliya there? she gets to me after awhile. i dunno why
    Did anyone say anything funny?
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Nov 3 2005, 01:50 PM)
    They danced and talked a little bit about their plan to take over the world with awesomness

OH SHIZNIT i thought they were keeping that secret.
  • hopefully someone totally awesome here will post it on here for those who werent able to watch it cool.gif

please biggrin.gif
  • I really wish I was able to, but I can't transfer it... anyone who wants to can come to my house and watch it though, I charge a 1 soda or 1 candy bar admission
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Nov 3 2005, 02:50 PM)
    They danced and talked a little bit about their plan to take over the world with awesomness

damn i knew i should have missed work now i will never know their plans to take over the world. damn
  • Honestly, I thought it was underwhelming. The awesome vast sucking black holes of non-humor, aka the show's hosts, did a great job at killing the excellentness of OK Go. Though Marinela (?!) seemed to have some knowledge of at least one other song off the CD.

Basically, OK Go talked about Sweden and the producer of their album (and that bizarre noise Swedes make), that snowboarding game (?) Damian became addicted to, and they did the dance. It wasn't entirely the whole dance - they were playing the video side-by-side, and would sometimes switch to it.