In this Discussion

new shows

edited November -1 in OK Go
11/03--Higher Ground--South Burlington, VT--Ages: All
11/04--Calvin Theatre--Northampton, MA--Ages: All--(w/ Rufus Wainwright)
11/05--Bardavon 1869 Opera House--Poughkeepsie, NY--(w/ Rufus Wainwright)
11/07--Horseshoe Tavern--Toronto, ON, CA--Ages: 19+
11/08--Grog Shop--Cleveland, OH--Ages: All
11/09--Blind Pig--Ann Arbor, MI--Ages: 18+
11/11--Mississippi Nights--St. Louis, MO--Ages: All
11/12--The Hurricane--Kansas City, MO
11/13--Mojo's--Columbia, MO
11/15--University of Iowa Wheelroom--Iowa City, IA--Ages: All
11/16--The Quest - Ascot Room--Minneapolis, MN--Ages: All
11/17--The Annex--Madison, WI--Ages: All
11/18--Metro--Chicago, IL--Ages: 18+
11/20--Black Cat--Washington, DC--Ages: All

ahhh!! Ok Go is playing the Black Cat when I'm home for Thanksgiving! My week just got a million times better! I'm so excited!

Anyone else got a show to go to now?

*edit: I'm not in elementary school any more either--sweet!

Comments

• QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Nov 2 2005, 12:36 PM)
    11/03--Higher Ground--South Burlington, VT--Ages: All
    11/04--Calvin Theatre--Northampton, MA--Ages: All--(w/ Rufus Wainwright)
    11/05--Bardavon 1869 Opera House--Poughkeepsie, NY--(w/ Rufus Wainwright)
    11/07--Horseshoe Tavern--Toronto, ON, CA--Ages: 19+
    11/08--Grog Shop--Cleveland, OH--Ages: All
    11/09--Blind Pig--Ann Arbor, MI--Ages: 18+
    11/11--Mississippi Nights--St. Louis, MO--Ages: All
    11/12--The Hurricane--Kansas City, MO
    11/13--Mojo's--Columbia, MO
    11/15--University of Iowa Wheelroom--Iowa City, IA--Ages: All
    11/16--The Quest - Ascot Room--Minneapolis, MN--Ages: All
    11/17--The Annex--Madison, WI--Ages: All
    11/18--Metro--Chicago, IL--Ages: 18+
    11/20--Black Cat--Washington, DC--Ages: All
    ahhh!! Ok Go is playing the Black Cat when I'm home for Thanksgiving! My week just got a million times better! I'm so excited!

Anyone else got a show to go to now?
    *edit: I'm not in elementary school any more either--sweet!

we are goin to annarbor, I am excited to see them again!
  • im going to... NONE of those places sad.gif
  • i will, of course, be at the metro show...
  • I hate the world.
  • I'm going to be sitting outside the Blind Pig because I'm not 18.

dry.gif
  • what happened to LOS ANGELES?? waaaaaaaah! sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 2 2005, 10:46 PM)
    I'm going to be sitting outside the Blind Pig because I'm not 18.

dry.gif

I could bring a really big purse and smuggle you in
  • Should I preorder tickets? I didn't really think about it cause I have never been to a sold out show... but like, my boyfriend pointed out that I haven't seen em in bout a year and they might be a little more popular now
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Nov 2 2005, 11:08 PM)
    Should I preorder tickets? I didn't really think about it cause I have never been to a sold out show... but like, my boyfriend pointed out that I haven't seen em in bout a year and they might be a little more popular now

I don't think it will be sold out . . . How much are tickets anyway?

The big old purse trick might work.

Or I can convince Damian to let me be in the band for one night. I can play the cowbell in Do What You Want. biggrin.gif
  • Tickets are 10 but if I preorder they are 13.50... I guess Im not paying for them so I shouldn't care all that much
  • *cries silently* come to australia ok goooooooo
  • *cough* texas shows *cough*
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Nov 3 2005, 06:43 AM)
    *cries silently* come to australia ok goooooooo

Have they ever been there?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 2 2005, 06:27 PM)
    i will, of course, be at the metro show...

Me too..

Of course.
  • I was on the Tower Records CHicago myspace and I saw something that made me freak out, just a little. It said that Ok Go was gonna be at Tower on the 18th at 7. Is this true? I really REALLY hope it is.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Nov 11 2005, 12:10 PM)
    It said that Ok Go was gonna be at Tower on the 18th at 7. Is this true? I really REALLY hope it is.

i hope so too!..
    Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, confirm or be behead!..
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 3 2005, 01:13 AM)
    Or I can convince Damian to let me be in the band for one night.  I can play the cowbell in Do What You Want.  biggrin.gif

Tee hee. That would be so great! haha.

I just saw them twice (the 10/27 and 11/04 shows), and unfortunately, none of those new show are anywhere around MA or NJ.

And if the 11/20 show were on 11/19 instead, I'd so go down for the weekend and stay with my friend, who is going to that show. (Why, oh, why couldn't they play that show on a Saturday? Or over Thanksgiving break??? sad.gif But maybe my friend will get me something nice from my show, since it's two days before my birthday... biggrin.gif )
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 11 2005, 01:56 PM)
    And if the 11/20 show were on 11/19 instead, I'd so go down for the weekend and stay with my friend, who is going to that show. (Why, oh, why couldn't they play that show on a Saturday? Or over Thanksgiving break??? sad.gif But maybe my friend will get me something nice from my show, since it's two days before my birthday... biggrin.gif )

NO! It is perfect timing. I couldn't go if it was any other day, and you've just seen them more in one month than I've seen them ever. I'm sure they'll have some more Jersey/NY shows soon, though. Everyone always does. You guys always get the best tours.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Nov 11 2005, 03:24 PM)
    NO! It is perfect timing. I couldn't go if it was any other day, and you've just seen them more in one month than I've seen them ever. I'm sure they'll have some more Jersey/NY shows soon, though. Everyone always does. You guys always get the best tours.

Awww, then I take that back. I don't need to be a show hog. biggrin.gif I'm glad that you'll get to go see them!!! Have fun and take lots of pics!!!! (And be sure to put them up a lot quicker than it is for me to put my pics up...tongue.gif)

(I am really spoiled for shows, because they do go to NY/NJ/MA a LOT, and they've already hit the town where I live for school twice, because Northampton, MA has a crazy awesome music scene.)

And like I said, it's right before my birthday, so maybe my friend will be smart enough to get something for me...like, a signed card would be nice...I should drop hints....wink.gif
  • ahhh yay and i have more dates too in january

haha sorry, just wanted to get excited that they've erleased more dates biggrin.gif