In this Discussion

seeing OKGo tonight!!

edited November -1 in OK Go
Will report back upon getting back to Columbus, Ohio around 3am. (the show's up in Cleveland. Damn you Cleveland.)

~Rachael

Comments

• oh yeah... say hi to me if you see me. :-)
  • lucky biatch. How many times have you seen Ok Go now?

Have fun! (as if you could possibly not have an amazing time at an Ok Go show)
  • *waiting for the review*

Hey Rachael, did you told the boys how they were so young and fresh when you saw them four years ago? tongue.gif
  • she shouldve
    supposedly one of the opening bands was good. thats what her lj says.woowoo.
  • I went to the Cleveland show last night smile.gif my first OK Go concert, it was tons of fun

(especially when I got lost in Cleveland for 2 hours before and after the show)

I have a bunch of pictures and recorded them dancing to A Million Ways if anyone wants to see them smile.gif

I left my copy of the first album in the car and there was no re-entry, but luckily after the show I had enough to get Oh No, and they all signed it for me, the band is so cool and unbelievably nice smile.gif

• ooh! yah post them puleeeeze!!!
  • someone asked how many times I've seen them?

*counts dates in sig*

13!!

Sorry I didn't come back right after the show... we stopped at Dennys and then there was a BIG ASS STORM and I couldn't see the road (that's right, I was driving!! biggrin.gif Got my drivers liscense in August biggrin.gif (yes, I am 22)) but we got back at 5am... and then my internet was down.

I got pictures back from CVS the other day, I just haven't scanned them yet. It's been all sorts of Harry Potter madness at work.

~Rachael

P.S. Yes, Amanda was right, She Wants Revenge who opened was FANTASTIC! They sound like dirty Interpol.
  • well, glad you enjoyed the show and made it home okay. i shall await your photos. i still haven't developed mine from ann arbor, as i have probably about 20 rolls waiting to be developed. i can't keep up with myself anymore...but it doesn't matter cuz i probably won't be posting them, so nobody needs to wait for me.
  • Cheers to Rachael's safe arrival.

QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Nov 16 2005, 05:49 AM)
    P.S.  Yes, Amanda was right, She Wants Revenge who opened was FANTASTIC!  They sound like dirty Interpol.
    Dirty Interpol...sounds interesting to me!

QUOTE (shades of blue)
    i have probably about 20 rolls waiting to be developed.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
  • ja;sljfd i learned she wants revenge is coming here
    of course its 21+ damnit.
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Nov 16 2005, 01:49 AM)
    QUOTE (shades of blue)
    i have probably about 20 rolls waiting to be developed.

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

from several different shows! mellow.gif