In this Discussion

Napoleon Dynamite

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I made a picture of Napoleon Dynamite in Flash, it isn't quite finished, it took about two hours work to do this...

Click for a bigger picture

It took me like three hours to do all the shading on the upper lip...

Comments

• i absolutely fucking hate napoleon dynamite.
    but good pic smile.gif
  • i like the movie and loove the actor but its not my favorite. my favorite movie it a 3 way tie. eduard scissorhands, gardenstate, eternal sunshine of the spottless mind
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Nov 22 2005, 07:53 AM)
    i absolutely fucking hate napoleon dynamite.
    but good pic smile.gif

this makes me laugh for some odd reason
  • Umm... Thank you?
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Nov 22 2005, 07:53 AM)
    i absolutely fucking hate napoleon dynamite.

i concur, very overrated movie.
  • It's not my favourite film, but it is one of my faves

You either hate it or you love it I reckon...
  • I don't hate it. I don't like it. I don't care for it. I guess I dislike it more than I actually like it. It just gets really stupid how everyone quotes it all the time. Okay, creepy. As I was typing this, the kid next to me in the school computer lab was reading it. Creepy!
  • ive never even heard of it..
  • i like napoleon dynamite, i think it's funny. because it has like, no plot and is pretty much pointless.

nice picture by the way, pretty spiffy.

i have a friend who lives in the same town that jon heder is from. and her parents' friends' are jon heder's dad's patients. haha, if that makes sense (his dad is a doctor) lol. yeah...
  • I liked it at first, but after watching it a few more times and hearing everyone quote it forever and ever at school it get's old really fast.
  • after i saw it, i was thorioughly disappointed to have wasted 90 minutes of my life on it.... thats a whole hour and a half of sex hahaha.
  • or a hour and a half talking to andy =D
  • or a hour and a half talking to andy =D
  • that makes 3 hours tongue.gif
  • HFOC Better then the sex

who needs sloganizer eh?

HFOC...better then sloganizer
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 23 2005, 10:52 AM)
    I liked it at first, but after watching it a few more times and hearing everyone quote it forever and ever at school it get's old really fast.

I know what you mean... now I'm tired of hearing ND this and that... AAAAGH.. shut the fuck up people!! It annoys me so much.

Great pic though, Emmett smile.gif