In this Discussion

The Rasmus

Comments

• No im not, you are sad.gif im being online bullied by a (i am assuming) girl
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ May 27 2005, 11:34 AM)
    No im not, you are  sad.gif  im being online bullied by a (i am assuming) girl

I'm not bullying you, I'm just speaking my mind as always, sorry about that I get carried away. smile.gif
  • Im telling my mum of you. you're sooo dead
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ May 28 2005, 05:44 AM)
    Im telling my mum of you. you're sooo dead

Hmmm.... if you tell your mum on me, what is she going to do? I'm NOT BULLYING YOU!!!

P.S. Besides that I reported you, so BACK OFF!!!
  • laugh.gif ahhahahaaa! Enough. Im just bored and want attention
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ May 28 2005, 04:42 PM)
    laugh.gif  ahhahahaaa! Enough. Im just bored and want attention

Yeah well so do I! laugh.gif
  • but not mine wink.gif i get it. adios amigo
  • OMG! HFTS is like best album, way better than Dead Letters, I'm in heaven when listening to Keep Your Heart Broken. wub.gif
  • wow its taken you like 9 months to reply to that =p

dead letters is ok

and im scared at the thought of a okgo fan fic...as most fanfics turn into erotic ones =|
  • oo I love Rasmus.. I their first video on MTV in the morning, right before school on the first day of the release, and I was all 'OOOOOO"

then I got the cd a few days after.. so now I gotta get this new one biggrin.gif
  • first vidio being in the shadows?

as theve had about 100 albums in finland realeasd so far...
  • omg this is weird. i was just watchin the rasmus's vid on their cd and then i went her and ta da theirs an old post. ^^
  • i heard their new single...i totally forgot what it's called and if the new album is already released or up-coming, lol. but i remember that it was catchy and that i'll probably spin it.
  • what do you mean probably, you are spinning it... right now, hehe...
  • the Rasmus = good smile.gif
  • i own a album by them, they are amazing due to there line

"some times, i want to go and play with the panda"
  • they also have very nice Finnish accents and are currently on a short tour with Lost Prophets and Kill Hannah...the Rasmus and Kill Hannah get along. smile.gif

i may look more into the Rasmus, when i have time...
  • i need to get some money fast..
    every band is coming out with new cd's ...