In this Discussion

Blender Magazine

edited November -1 in OK Go
I found some pictures of them in the blender magazine with Ashlee Simpson on the cover. They were kinda mean to Andy. I'm scanning the pics, so I'll post them soon.

Comments

• image I tried to make it bigger, but I don't know how to. Can someone suggest an alternative to photobucket?
  • imageHere's another one
  • blink.gif now i have to buy that magazine haha tongue.gif

thanks for the scans, ...poor andy tongue.gif

you could upload them to imageshack.us

they wont resize them (id like to see the bigger versions wink.gif )
  • JADE'S GOING TO BARNES & NOBLE!

I have to by a Blender magazine now because of this, and a Spin magazine because there is an itunes card with free downloads from a lot of bands I like, INCLUDING OK GO.

Go pick it up!
  • QUOTE (mysticcat @ Nov 25 2005, 06:40 PM)
    blink.gif now i have to buy that magazine haha tongue.gif

thanks for the scans, ...poor andy tongue.gif

you could upload them to imageshack.us

they wont resize them (id like to see the bigger versions wink.gif )

Thanks for the website. The only pic I really had to resize was the first one because that was the only full page one. The other ones are real tiny cause they're at the bottom of the pages. Do you have the pic of Ok Go from AP Magazine? The one with Fall Out Boy on the cover. I have that one if you want it. I can't scan the articles anymore though cause I already cut the pictures out, but I could try putting them back together.
  • You can use www.SnapandShare.com you can make the pics as big as you want wink.gif biggrin.gif... oh and speaking of magazine, it's not an article but there's still a small pic of them in JANE magazine pg 114... it's the pic on the okgo.net main page.. but with a white background, LACOSTE is promoting them? or some shit like that... oh it's was about winning ticks for Nov. 10 performance @ Schubas in Chicago smile.gif... the Lacoste thing is of them wearing it or whatever lol... oh wow, this was a waste of space from my part =\.. I say that because it's got nothing to do with an article. It's cool they were mentioned though happy.gif
    There's the bigger one. Thanx for telling me about the SnapandShare website. Its better than photobucket, but it takes forever to load and I have cable.
  • Damn, I was just in B&N last night!

QUOTE (Pearl @ Nov 26 2005, 12:22 AM)
    oh and speaking of magazine, it's not an article but there's still a small pic of them in JANE magazine pg 114... it's the pic on the okgo.net main page.. but with a white background, LACOSTE is promoting them? or some shit like that... oh it's was about winning ticks for Nov. 10 performance @ Schubas in Chicago smile.gif... the Lacoste thing is of them wearing it or whatever lol... oh wow, this was a waste of space from my part =\.. I say that because it's got nothing to do with an article. It's cool they were mentioned though happy.gif

Yeah, except that the blurb called them "The Okay Go." WTF?!

Also, the whole "Andy doesn't eat with us, he's not getting anything" bit seems to be a running joke. Damian basically said the same things on the Backstage Pass interview. (Am I the only who downloaded that thing???)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Nov 26 2005, 04:39 PM)
    Also, the whole "Andy doesn't eat with us, he's not getting anything" bit seems to be a running joke. Damian basically said the same things on the Backstage Pass interview. (Am I the only who downloaded that thing???)

joke? ok go joke? never! they're being totally serious you know. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Nov 26 2005, 05:36 PM)
    joke?  ok go joke?  never! they're being totally serious you know.  tongue.gif

Hee hee. I was just pointing out that this is not the first time Damian's made that particular joke. biggrin.gif

*wants to go buy Blender for the nifty pictures*