In this Discussion

Mr Brightside

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I'm watching Launch video right now and (after Nerve Gas by KH) Mr. Brightside by the Killers came on! I've seen another version of this video but in this one... people are at like a masquerade party... and stuff. But ahhhh, I love it so much. Especially the fact that Brandon Flowers is wearing eye liner, lol. Good times.

~Rachael
at school

Comments

• eye liner on guys is way hot. eye liner on brandon flowers. yeah. hot.
  • Eye liner on Brandon...heeehehehehe biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Paging through an NME magazine, he looks so different these days.
  • ohmy.gif

I so want to see that! It sounds so awesome.
  • This is my crappy 2 second summary of the video:
    Don't let the crappy graphic fool ya, the video is very purdy. That's my fav song, I'll take it anyway I can get it. They could've shot the video in front of a white background and had their backs turned, I still would've loved it.

QUOTE (setsumi @ Dec 6 2004, 09:37 PM)
    Eye liner on Brandon...heeehehehehe biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Paging through an NME magazine, he looks so different these days.

It's called puberty, it's a beautiful thing. I'M ONLY KIDDING. Yes, he does look different these days. Love it.

And yes I bumped another Killers related thread, got a problem? rolleyes.gif
  • hahah that's pretty much true though. It's all Brandon...hahaha. Po' guys didn't get much air time in this one.
  • but i loveeee brandon. but yes the other boys did deserve airtime.
    but i love the song too much to make a big deal of it
    and i love brandon
    and i love his eyeliner
  • jen and Leikela4 are the only member in this thread who are still about....also a guest was looking at this so i bumped it to scare them

*BOOO!*
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 24 2005, 02:18 PM)
    jen and Leikela4 are the only member in this thread who are still about....also a guest was looking at this so i bumped it to scare them
    *BOOO!*

ahh, jen didn't post in this, unless i'm blind... i think you mean spongie... and setsumi is still around...
  • yes....i have made several mistakes in posting that

*hides in the corner*
  • haha

andy has jen on the brain tongue.gif
  • I luvvvv the video/song for Smile Like you Mean it... its so cool and wac and everything inbetween.
  • OMG The Killers are the SEX!!! I loooooove them. And yes the masquerade video for Mr. Brightside is excelent, but the black and white one is great too... I have them both recorded so I watch them at least once a day biggrin.gif

I soooooooo want them to make a video for On Top.. now THAT is a song that gets me going EVERY time wink.gif
  • with a shimmey and a sake...
  • uh-huh I can't fake we're on top, we're on top

LOVE IT!!!! This is me fav part:

The day is breaking, we're still heeeere, your body's shakin'.. and it's cleeear... you really need iiit, so let gooooo, and let me beat it, but you knoooow..

biggrin.gif:D yah!
  • i love the killers smile.gif they are one of my favorite bands tongue.gif

if you like Mr. Brightside check out this remix video i made a long time ago smile.gif its got clips from both music videos and few preformances to a remix of the song smile.gif it took forever to make haha

Mr.Brightside Remix

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16T9AKV...DW1S6F9J0O3O10M

(i made alot more for differnt songs if anyone wants them tongue.gif)
  • cool.. I'm dloading it later biggrin.gif
  • Good song, I love the album, but I hate the video. I like the eyeliner. I don't know what annoys me about it, Julia Robert's bro, the chick with the big hair, or maybe its something else. I think the All The These Things I've Done and Somebody Told Me are much better videos. Just my opinion.
  • ... hmmm
  • although the new version of Mr. Brightside is very pretty, i stil prefer the old black and white version better tongue.gif
  • Yes indeedio!