In this Discussion

yo, pics from Cleveland!

edited November -1 in OK Go
http://www.heroine-dreams.com/gallery/OKGo11.8.05/

they're not that great... and the processing plae like... clipped half of my pictures in half so none of those were scanable. Boo.

Anyone know who I can e-mail to get a photo pass for their show here in Columbus on the 9th with Spoon?

~Rachael

Comments

• oooh, i like the second she wants revenge pic a lot... the last ok go pic as well...
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Dec 2 2005, 02:04 AM)
    Anyone know who I can e-mail to get a photo pass for their show here in Columbus on the 9th with Spoon?

~Rachael
    um...if the show is for okgo, you can try Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore? unsure.gif
    you can also try contacts for spoon (maybe check their website or liner notes for contact info) or you can try calling the venue to ask how you can go about it...

neat pics, btw...why was damian lifting that kid?
  • Spoon AND OK Go, on a Friday night, for only $5?
    That's amazing. I'm sooooo jealous. Have a great time. And good luck with the photo pass. Let us know if/how you get one.
  • pictures, I luv pictures.... mmmm cheese *drools*
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Dec 2 2005, 06:47 PM)

neat pics, btw...why was damian lifting that kid?

she's the "youngest OKGo fan" who always comes with her mom/older sister to their shows in Cleveland. She's really cute and sings along to all of the songs.

~Rachael

P.S. I was really drunk when originally making this thread... i can't believe it looks all right. Lol.
  • another P.S.

P.S. She Wants Revenge is becoming my new obsession... I sawthem last night again in Cleveland them upon learning that I drove two hours for them (and Action Action and Tarantula AD the night before but shhh, they didn't know that) the bassist/keyboardist gave me a bunch of stickers and 3 various vinyls of theirs for free. :-D
  • thanks for sharing the pics! biggrin.gif
  • I am very excited about the show in Columbus. I will be there fo sho. My boyfriend is a Spoon fan, I guess. I haven't ever heard of them before. We are pumped
  • No, I won't... The concert is sold out mad.gif