In this Discussion

OkGo in COLUMBUS this Friday ???

edited November -1 in OK Go
Um... Did ANYONE know about OkGo being in Columbus, OH at Newport Music Hall until you got the message from Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore TODAY !?!?!? sad.gif

I was of course SOOOOOOOO excited, and went to go find out more about the show and found out that it is ALREADY SOLD OUT !?!? What the hell ?!?! How can it be sold out when we just found out about it TODAY !?!? mad.gif
Was this show ALREADY sold out and OkGo just got added to the bill and announced today ?!? Or am I just way out of the loop ???
I sure didn't see anything about OkGo coming to Columbus the last couple weeks and I always try to check on OkGo.net every week or so for new tour dates too...

Anyone else PISSED OFF !?!?!? mad.gif

Randy Simmons
Dayton, OH

Oh yea... And WHO in the hell is SPOON ?!?! huh.gif

Comments

• QUOTE (driver8rws @ Dec 7 2005, 08:59 AM)
    Did ANYONE know about OkGo being in Columbus, OH at Newport Music Hall until you got the message from Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore TODAY !?!?!?    sad.gif

apparently rachael did, 'cause she posted about it on the 2nd...
  • Holy shit, driver8rws, your name is exactly the same as my art teacher's!!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Awesome.

laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 7 2005, 04:20 PM)
    apparently rachael did, 'cause she posted about it on the 2nd...

yes ma'am! I got my ticket like a week ago! :-D

~Rachael
  • QUOTE (driver8rws @ Dec 7 2005, 10:59 AM)
    Um...  Did ANYONE know about OkGo being in Columbus, OH at Newport Music Hall until you got the message from Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore TODAY !?!?!?    sad.gif

I was of course SOOOOOOOO excited, and went to go find out more about the show and found out that it is ALREADY SOLD OUT !?!?  What the hell ?!?!   How can it be sold out when we just found out about it TODAY !?!?  mad.gif    
      Was this show ALREADY sold out and OkGo just got added to the bill and announced today ?!?    Or am I just way out of the loop ???  
    I sure didn't see anything about OkGo coming to Columbus the last couple weeks and I always try to check on OkGo.net every week or so for new tour dates too...  

Anyone else PISSED OFF !?!?!?  mad.gif

Randy Simmons
    Dayton, OH

Oh yea... And WHO in the hell is SPOON ?!?!    huh.gif

If you hurry up on over to eBay right now, there are two tickets for the show up for auction...mind you, they're going for $51 and the auction ends in like, 15 minutes...

Actually, now that I look more closely, there are a bunch of tix for the show up for auction, but they're all going for about $50. :\ Did you try craiglist?
  • I talked to some girls who bought scalped tickets for $25 outside...

t'was a good show. I miss the old songs... they only played like two from the 1st album. I wrote down the setlist but it's at home and I'm at work.

~Rachael
  • Yeah, how good it was? I'm interested in the setlist as well. And Spoon?
    *waiting for Rachael to come home*
  • Yeah, how was Spoon? I really like them, and ya know, i had the chance to see them for free over the summer, but no, I was busy... mad.gif

so I've been wondering if seeing them live wouldve been any good or if I didn't miss anything special.
  • yeah I knew about the concert about a week in advance but waited till I got my paycheck to get tickets and they were already sold out by then...
  • columbus setlist

Don't Ask Me
    No Sign of Life
    Here It Goes Again
    Bye Bye Baby
    Good Idea at the Time
    Prove My Love
    Disaster
    Get Over It
    Fix is In
    Oh No
    Invincible
    Do What You Want
    Million ways

I only had one pic come out cause I was so far back... it's Damian in the crowd duing Prove My Love

~Rachael
  • P.S.

Spoon was ok. I liked them alot better when I saw them two summers ago at a much smaller venue.

I wasn't really... uh... paying attention. heh...

~Rachael
  • lol. I like the picture a lot.
    Thanks, Rachael.
  • that is an awesome pic!

wheni learn how to post illput some of mine up from the novemeber 7th show!
  • I have some pictures from the show --- the Ascot Room in MPLS is so nice, it can't fit more than 200 people in there, so we all got a good view of the band while they played.

We all could reach up and touch them (as uncouth as that might be), and actually, one girl did grab Damian's knee as he was ranting about the heavy metal show next door.

Awkward!
  • Forgot to add the pictures - typical
  • [attachment=190:attachment][attachment=191:attachment][attachment=192:attachment
    [attachment=193:attachment]
  • nice, guys. thanks for the sharing!
  • Ummm...
    Please explain the "same name as my art teacher" thing...

I am curious... dry.gif