edited November -1 in OK Go
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=36LYY0IA

edit: and here it is on Yousendit
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=13F5MZ8...1Z05DMKTGQNJ34C

I hope you have yourself a merry little christmas wink.gif

Love,
Rachael

Comments

• It says "please wait 42 seconds." it's been a few minutes so far...my computer never wants to cooperate with such things. dry.gif

EDIT: oh, now it says to wait 37 seconds...at this rate, it'll probably take 10 minutes for me to see what happens... mellow.gif
  • it has a yousend it now
  • 25 minutes later and now i get to download! *waits some more*
    ...i'm not going to bed until i get my Christmas gift from Rachael! sleep.gif

edit: i'm gonna have to give up before i pass out, but i'll try again later...
  • thank you rachael!.. *hugs*
  • my damn computer mad.gif

Happy holidays, Rachael.
  • Beautiful. I'm looking forward to the 25th even more.

What I'm not looking forward to? College Admissions Decisions. Today. GAAAAH.
  • ohh let us know how that goes!

ps HAPPY HOLIDAYS RACH!
  • *is sad because cannot download stuff on to roomie's computer and own computer is not working* sad.gif

QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Dec 14 2005, 01:50 PM)
    What I'm not looking forward to?  College Admissions Decisions.  Today.  GAAAAH.

GOOD LUCK!
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Dec 14 2005, 01:24 AM)
    edit: and here it is on Yousendit
    http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=13F5MZ8...1Z05DMKTGQNJ34C

I hope you have yourself a merry little christmas wink.gif

Love,
    Rachael
    awwww, yay! thank you and i wish you the same!
  • Being myself - I managed to give my email address with the wrong ending... yahoo.com, not yahoo.conm.

Which means, I'm going to have to find out by mail. Ze old fashioned way. Thanks for the luck folks --- I need it!
  • Wow thanks for the sweetest Christmas present ever.

Happy Holidays.
  • OMG! Thank you soooo much! Happy Holidays!
    Its kinda funny that I'm preforming that song with my choir.
    I hope everyone has a Merry Chirstmas.
  • ^^talk about a super cute dog! lol
  • awwwwwwwwww i like when dogs are dressed up for christmas bette than i do kids dressed up...but i hate dogs dressed in sweaters for during regular things - it scares me
  • biggrin.gif aw thanks for posting that... that was cute
  • My cat's name is Mystic.

You're mysticcat.

Interesting.
  • That IS your cat...
  • Have you not noticed your cat typing at your computer at odd times of the day? How very unobservant...

Thanks Rachel! Happy holidays everyone!
  • haha my cats name is mystic too tongue.gif ..thats where i got my name from tongue.gif lol

(umm i mean yeah i am her cat...i just really like ok go and when shes not home i sneak on the computer to get on the ok go board shhh, dont tell...im mean meow? >.> )
  • QUOTE (mysticcat @ Dec 18 2005, 01:17 AM)
    haha my cats name is mystic too tongue.gif ..thats where i got my name from tongue.gif  lol
    (umm i mean yeah i am her cat...i just really like ok go and when shes not home i sneak on the computer to get on the ok go board shhh, dont tell...im mean  meow?  >.> )

hahahahahaha. Y'all are great.

My cat Mystic is crazy, though...