In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• this image was taken mere mins before my job interveiw back in june....why the hell is my hair like that you may ask...hell i dont even know, it was the short ere of andy hair, that happends every few years

now wouldnt you hire me if i looked like that no?

• haha I like your #1 fan.

Andy, did you not get hired?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jan 9 2006, 07:52 PM)

your arms look to be in a painful position...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 10 2006, 03:33 AM)
    your arms look to be in a painful position...

I bend oddly... maybe?
  • QUOTE (doodle noodle @ Jan 9 2006, 09:57 PM)

cuteness!..
  • <3333333

hi darbie!! i dont' think we ever really talked, but hi!

p.s. disregard this entire message, minus the hearts, if you don't know who i am unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (doodle noodle @ Jan 9 2006, 10:23 PM)
    <3333333

hi darbie!! i dont' think we ever really talked, but hi!

p.s. disregard this entire message, minus the hearts, if you don't know who i am  unsure.gif

haha... hi maureen!.. i know who you are... so i won't be disregarding the above post... tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 9 2006, 03:51 PM)
    this image was taken mere mins before my job interveiw back in june....why the hell is my hair like that you may ask...hell i dont even know, it was the short ere of andy hair, that happends every few years

now wouldnt you hire me if i looked like that no?

Wow. I don't know why that's so hot. I think it reminds me of the lead singer of Garbage in Androgeny. I'm not sure I spelled that right. Did you get hired, though?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 9 2006, 05:51 PM)

awww adorable, i think guys in ties are too cute biggrin.gif
  • HAhaha. What if it's a clip on? I DARE someone on this board to wear a clip on tie to a job interview. It would make a great movie scene. A guy comes home from long, tiring day at work, and tries to remove it Dramatically. Then -

Wife: Would you like your juice, Sweetie?
    Man: What do you think I am, woman? A child?
    Wife: But you always drink your juice, honey. Is something wrong?
    Man: I think I'll have a cup of coffee.
    Wife: Now, Dear, do you remember what happened the last time you drank coffee?

Then there's a dream sequence. And he's throwing up coffee in the bathroom. Then there's a dream sequence within the afore said dream sequence about his irrational fear of coffee. Like it made him short or something and now he's scared of it.

Fade back to reality and -

Man: Maybe I'll just drink some juice. I'll drink coffee later, though.
  • i got the job, and have to wear a tie for it

but havnt worked since sept due to illness
  • imageThis is me. I'd had a few drinks...
  • Me too. I should lie down. What do you look like when you're completely sober? It might just be that picture but you kind of look like Cory from Boy Meets World.
  • You should see what I look like when I'm not sober! Like when I celebrated Christmas at my mom's house . . . . hahahaha. I laughed at everything. biggrin.gif

And my mom had some Merlot today, and that's pretty disgusting. It tastes like vinegar and grease. ewwww.
  • I like port better, but Merlot is good too. Unless it's just bad wine, then you're screwed no matter what kind it is. Cheap wine is disgusting. But it's ok to cook with sometimes.
  • haha no one will ever see pictures of me when I'm drunk--even then I'm really good at avoiding cameras..
  • That's a pity.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 11 2006, 02:38 AM)
    Me too. I should lie down. What do you look like when you're completely sober? It might just be that picture but you kind of look like Cory from Boy Meets World.

I'll post a sober picture later... But is that a good or bad thing? It's not something I've been told before and I've never seen Boy Meets World!