In this Discussion

Question for anyone from England/Britain

2»

Comments

• maureen. i love you. lets talk.
  • one time i had a muffin with cream cheese on it! it was intense, i wanted a bagel but got a muffin instead
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Jan 10 2006, 09:54 PM)
    Yes, but what about french toast? And I love little hippie/Beatnik coffee shops. Independent businesses. We must support them.

French toast is actually French, and it's called "pain perdu," which means "lost bread." As in, the bread is lost in the egg batter-y stuff.

"Twelfth Night" on Mars???? And I thought writing my Shakespeare paper on how Rosalind has no gender in "As You Like It" was odd.

Damn, this thread makes me want to go do more theatre again. And go back to England. And have breakfast. Damn.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 10 2006, 07:00 PM)
    one time i had a muffin with cream cheese on it! it was intense, i wanted a bagel but got a muffin instead

LOL. i love you.
    -----------------
    and,
    AMANANDNANDANDANDNANANAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! i miss you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh! we never talk anymore. ddi you get my messages today?? danggggggggg we need to catch up!!! <333333333

p.s. why are the old boards totally gone? i'm really sad about that, i wanted to go back there and relive that one show i went to and wrote a long ass review about. i guess this is more a general questoin but i feel like im' imposing and annoying on this board :/
  • your all welcome to have breakfast with me one day..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 11 2006, 07:21 AM)
    your all welcome to have breakfast with me one day..

If I get over to England while I'm abroad next year, I might take you up on that offer. wink.gif
  • sounds good to me!
  • a couple of my friends said they were going to england, but never did, instead, much like me are sitting in their basements drinking store brand mountain dew, im partial to Mountain Mojo, as well as Mountain Cool.
  • mountain mojo... sounds refreshing
  • its real good, its like the cadillac of store breand soda, that and Dr Skipper, cause, who hasnt enjoyed a nice tall Dr Skipper?
  • QUOTE (doodle noodle @ Jan 11 2006, 12:07 AM)
    LOL. i love you.
    -----------------
    and,
    AMANANDNANDANDANDNANANAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! i miss you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh! we never talk anymore. ddi you get my messages today?? danggggggggg we need to catch up!!! <333333333

p.s. why are the old boards totally gone? i'm really sad about that, i wanted to go back there and relive that one show i went to and wrote a long ass review about. i guess this is more a general questoin but i feel like im' imposing and annoying on this board :/

COME ONLINE JEEZ-US.
    You're always on when I'm not.
  • I miss Cadbury chocolate. Like, real Cadbury chocolate. Cadbury eggs over here in the states? Not real. Also, Kit Kat bars over here in the states? Not real.

I went to Cadbury World in England when I was ten, and it changed my life.