In this Discussion

Baby

Comments

• I don't like babies all that much. Kids freak me out.
  • I know someone who has a fear of babies. It's really wierd.
  • i knew some lady that liked to make babies cry cause she though they sounded and looked cute when they did. *shrugs* thats pretty weird
  • I can make the baby-crying noises. It's fun to freak people out in crowded spaces. They're all like,

Baby where? Baby where?

And I'm all like

Baby here!

(BTW, that made absolutely no sense. I have to stop staying up so late)
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 10 2006, 11:19 PM)
    (BTW, that made absolutely no sense. )

ah, but it made me laugh!.. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 11 2006, 05:42 AM)
    ah, but it made me laugh!..  laugh.gif

Thanks. I'm glad my sleep-deprevition is funny to someone other than me.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 11 2006, 01:42 AM)
    Thanks.  I'm glad my sleep-deprevition is funny to someone other than me.

Your sleep-deprivation is amusing. Believe me, I've done weirder things when sleep-deprived. I frequently have existential crises when I've gotten less than six hours of sleep (*coughcoughfinalsweekcoughcough*).

Ummm, I don't like babies. And I don't like kids. Like, my baby cousin is cute. I like him. But other babies? No. They spit and poo and they're moist and icky. Bleck.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 10 2006, 09:19 PM)
    I can make the baby-crying noises.  It's fun to freak people out in crowded spaces.  They're all like,

Baby where?  Baby where?

And I'm all like

Baby here!

(BTW, that made absolutely no sense.  I have to stop staying up so late)

LOL
  • the spoons wife obvs ad done the dirty(or cleaning in the dishwasher) with the fork...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 11 2006, 07:48 PM)

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA.

That's effing amazing.

Side note: I work in a library and habitually work in childrens'. Now, I thought youngins' were all cute and cuddly. Aure, there is the occasinally cutie that walks in with little bows or suspenders or something. However, most of the time, they enjoy tearing books of the shelves in fits as the parents stand there going "awww, isn't that cute?"

Not cool. Not cool at all.
  • you should thow the book at them...

haha see what i did there?

me so smart..
  • dudes, stranger baby pictures is creepy, its like that photographer lady who photographs babys dressed as flowers, what is that about? its creepy. i liked the knork thing, that was supreme.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 12 2006, 07:26 PM)
    you should thow the book at them...
    haha see what i did there?
    me so smart..
    i didn't see it at first...i thought you were trying to say, "you should know the book ate them," but now i know you meant, "in communist russia the book throws you!" =D
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Jan 13 2006, 02:25 AM)
    dudes, stranger baby pictures is creepy, its like that photographer lady who photographs babys dressed as flowers, what is that about? its creepy.

agree'd. They're in the bathroom of my dentist's office (why? I have NO idea), and every time I go in, I think, "WHOA. What? Babies in flowers?"
  • shame on the dentist, its supposed to be a good clean place, but they go and filthy it up with flower babies. for shame.
  • flower child...flour baby...
    (no real point to this post)

AHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just thought I'd share