In this Discussion

driving can go screw off..

edited November -1 in General Discussion
=(

my test went perfectly...apart from hitting a curb on my parrelel parking..so i failed on that

got another test booked for the 17th

so the moral of this story....curbs fucking suck...

Comments

• They failed you just for hitting a curb? Man. I'm glad they don't fail people for things like that around here. I'd be doomed.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 11 2006, 01:02 PM)
    =(
    my test went perfectly...apart from hitting a curb on my parrelel parking..so i failed on that

got another test booked for the 17th
    so the moral of this story....curbs fucking suck...

You think that's bad? The first time I took my test, I didn't just hit the curb while parallel parking- I backed right over it.

Moral of the story? Don't let Katy parallel park.

I'm sorry that you didn't pass, though. sad.gif Next time!!!
  • i passed my first drivng test, but this is what the tester said to me: "you're a terrible driver, but i'm going to pass you anyway"
    she was really sweet.
  • I had my parking brake on the whole time. But my test-man had the seat leaned back really far and was throwing sunflower seeds out the window.

I passed though.

However, the whole ordeal (because of the parking brake) was a bit jerk-jerky.
  • I can drive... but I get extremely nervous every time I go to do the test... I failed 3 times. Dont worry HFofC... you'll probably pass before I do sad.gif unsure.gif
  • i got horribly nervus for this one...i wont anymore though, as im a bloody good driver..just let nervus rape me

parking brake? is that the handbrake to me?

my examiner was gay...not that theres anything wrong with that....prehaps i should have flirted with him to pass..(or make a pass at him to pass)
  • QUOTE (anangryfish @ Jan 11 2006, 11:38 AM)
    i passed my first drivng test, but this is what the tester said to me: "you're a terrible driver, but i'm going to pass you anyway"

haha, yeah, that was pretty much my experience with the driving test as well...
  • well america is like 1000 times bigger then britton so you probally dont have the trafic worrys we do about to man cars on the road
  • I didn't have to parallel park to pass my test. Thus, I still (3 years later) don't know how to parallel park.

I wasn't fabulous during my test, but someone almost hit me and I handled it really well so the instructor passed me.
  • ..i need to move to america....

actully....all the girls on this forum as very cute...so i blaim the fact im not a cute girl on not passing...
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jan 11 2006, 02:16 PM)
    I didn't have to parallel park to pass my test. Thus, I still (3 years later) don't know how to parallel park.

I wasn't fabulous during my test, but someone almost hit me and I handled it really well so the instructor passed me.

haha, i had to learn to parellel park in canada. parallel parking adventures with rose was fun...then we saw a gigantic fat black squirrel. we don't have black squirrels.
  • i parallel park once. now i can't parallel park to save my life. sad.gif
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jan 11 2006, 03:52 PM)
    haha, i had to learn to parellel park in canada. parallel parking adventures with rose was fun...then we saw a gigantic fat black squirrel. we don't have black squirrels.

hahaha, Michigan has tons of black squirrels. And brown and gray ones, too. I love squirrels. biggrin.gif

But I can parallel just fine. it's reversing in to a parking spot that sucks. I have only seen a few people do it EVER.

But I suck at that. And keeping the speed limit. wink.gif
  • stupid driving...bleh....

i might have to hunt my examiner down and mame him...or at least hurt his arm so he cant write
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jan 11 2006, 05:18 PM)
    i  parallel park  once. now i can't parallel park to save my life. sad.gif

Me too!!!

Also, I have a penchant for getting lost while driving, resulting in incidents like the time I almost wound up in New York City when I wanted to go back towards PA. Ooops.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 11 2006, 10:40 PM)
    Me too!!!

Also, I have a penchant for getting lost while driving, resulting in incidents like the time I almost wound up in New York City when I wanted to go back towards PA. Ooops.

I drove to Wisconsin once when I was trying to get to Minneapolis.

That's an extra hour of driving.

I was really out of it.
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Jan 11 2006, 11:47 PM)
    I drove to Wisconsin once when I was trying to get to Minneapolis. 

That's an extra hour of driving.

I was really out of it.

Doesn't stuff like that suck? I was so freaked out when I almost wound up in NYC. Apparently I also almost hit someone else head on while making a left hand turn, but I don't remember that. That's how freaked out I was.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 13 2006, 03:47 AM)
    Doesn't stuff like that suck? I was so freaked out when I almost wound up in NYC. Apparently I also almost hit someone else head on while making a left hand turn, but I don't remember that. That's how freaked out I was.

NYC is probably much scarier than the boondocks of eastern MN. But freaked out is right. You don't know how fast I was drinving through those prairie highways to get back home.