The Crimea

edited November -1 in General Discussion
another amazing english band, im going to see them next month

they toured america last year

there gonna be big big

http://www.myspace.com/thecrimea

thecrimea.net

Comments

• They are fantastic...I will vouch for that! Wish I had seen them when they were over here
  • They are pretty fantastic. It's funny - I was listening to them while studying about the 19th century Crimean War...

Double WhammY!
  • I'm liking them! Very cool - am tempted to go and see them when they're around next month.
  • mmm, I saw them open for Billy Corgan this summer... id idn't like them too much.
  • mabey there just not your thang
  • http://www.thecrimea.net/uk/index.php?region=uk

you can see some of there vids on there and listen to some songs

white russian galaxy there new single is one of my faves
  • i saw them open for ash and the bravery and i can't say i was too impressed. haha but yeah maybe they just aren't my "thang"
  • oooh! the Crimea is fantastic. I saw them last year here in the states while they were touring with Keane and Regina Spektor, good choice headfullofcrazy! Go see them if you have a chance! definitely definitely recommend them! they sound dark, weird, scary, and folksy and upbeat (on some songs) all at the same time. are they coming back to the states anytime soon??
  • i have seen them, one of the best band ive seen..and that says alot

there touring again over thee soon i imagen

buy there album
  • saw them again recently

they are just fucking epic to see live

they are the 2nd best band ive ever seen! they used to be the first till brand new knocked them off

also on there website, you can download there new album for free and its completely legal!

everyone should give a free album ago right?

on the new album, loop the loop and raining planets are my two fave songs

old album is baby boom/welcome to the new south, that song is amazing live!

white russian is also amazing

as is there theme main song lottery winners on acid
  • smudge has a secret to tell..

smudge knows where you can download free and legaly the new single from the crimea and its b-sides!

Clickie.

laugh.gif