In this Discussion

WikiPedia Discussion Thread

edited November -1 in OK Go
do it!

Comments

• Added the fact that "A Million Ways" has become the most downloaded music video ever. 'Cause that's just important.

Also, somebody should go in and add all the EPs to the discography...maybe I'll do that now...

Edit: Okay, so I've gone and added the link to "How Your Band Can Fire Bush" 'cause I'm a friggin' liberal and had to see it in there.
  • I have added a link and bio for Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore:

Magical Member: Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore Just - King of All Grandpas
    Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore Just oversees all things OK Go, including the official website, e-mail/newsletters, messageforum, merch, and your heart. While no photo can be provided, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is tall, dark, and handsome and has been sighted at least once eating babies at a show. Because he is Damian's secret lover, he has regrettably turned down marriage proposals from the Japanese darling known as setsumi...

of course i didn't really add that, even tho most (if not all) of it is true!;)
  • i claim responcabillyity for inspireing Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore to do this!

wuth my thread of OKGo UI
  • in the entry for the character of Harry Potter, i changed that (referring to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) "he was the Teacher of Defense Against the Dark Arts" to "he was the teacher of Dumbledore's Army." which is correct, of course. and "teacher" isn't supposed to be capitalized, either. crazy people.

i love wikipedia.
  • geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek alert =p
  • QUOTE (doodle noodle @ Jan 18 2006, 09:08 PM)
    in the entry for the character of Harry Potter, i changed that (referring to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) "he was the Teacher of Defense Against the Dark Arts" to "he was the teacher of Dumbledore's Army." which is correct, of course. and "teacher" isn't supposed to be capitalized, either. crazy people.

i love wikipedia.

Omg, somebody really listed him as the teacher of DADA? Gah. Someone wasn't paying attention. Kudos to you for catching that.

Shush, Andy.
  • geeeeeeeeeks
  • i have updated some things on there

go team me
  • I added some more shiz on that KM song...
  • i added some pictures here and there...