In this Discussion

New here!

2»

Comments

• im sorry who are you?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Jan 23 2006, 06:54 PM)
    ...must have been to warm of a welcome

It was actually! Think it was because I'm English and we're a bit of a novelty on here!
  • QUOTE (reelbigrich @ Jan 23 2006, 09:06 PM)
    It was actually! Think it was because I'm English and we're a bit of a novelty on here!

yes, we all love our english lads the best. that's why dave is so jealous, he wishes he were british so he could finally swoon the ladies
  • QUOTE (Carestothewind @ Jan 14 2006, 10:35 PM)
    Hi!  I'm Rachel.  I'm new and just wanted to introduce myself.   smile.gif

And you've not been here for over a week now. Welcome.

I need to go the US and Canada more often. My accent here doesn't really stand out.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jan 23 2006, 01:21 PM)
    i never did a "OMG IM NEW AND HERE" thread

i just joined in..and was ignored by the regulars for afew months..then broke though

Huh.. I still feel kinda new even though Im really not, I just dont talk a lot and get ignored most of the time in real life too, so it doesn't bother me, really.

Im really not sure if that made any sense.

But anyways, welcome new(er) peepstles, and Im Meg.

And all the people who joined after me and have way more posts than I do make me feel bad, until I remember the tortoise and that "slow and steady wins the race".

laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Jan 24 2006, 01:41 AM)
    And all the people who joined after me and have way more posts than I do make me feel bad, until I remember the tortoise and that "slow and steady wins the race".

But when you DO post, it tends to be one of quality. That's more than I can say.
  • ^ Thank you!

I do try not to post stupidly, because I know that it annoys me sometimes when people do that.

Only sometimes, though, most of the time its just funny.