In this Discussion

Montreal show @ cabaret Feb. 2

edited November -1 in OK Go
Anybody know when these tickets will go on sale?
I just went to the Cabaret and they don't know anything about this show...
I suppose tickets should go on sale soon since the concert is in a little over 2 weeks...

Comments

• did you find out when and where the tickets are on sale? I would like to know aswell, I cannot find any information on this show except that it is feb 2 and at music hall..
  • Anyone know if it's all ages??
  • OK, so tickets are now available at www.admission.com
    Still don't know if they're available at the cabaret box office. And i'd have to assume that this would be an all ages show, but you never know.
    Can't wait...
  • Okay, so since OK Go is opening for the Canadian dates (bleh!), could anyone tell me how long their supporting sets usually are?
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jan 23 2006, 07:42 PM)
    Okay,  so since OK Go is opening for the Canadian dates (bleh!), could anyone tell me how long their supporting sets usually are?

Where do you see that Ok Go is the opener? All the shows are being sold under their name, so i highly doubt that they would be the supporters...
  • feb. 2.....my birthday....if only they could perform in los angeles on that day....*sigh*
  • HEEEY

Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore said in his email that more dates are to follow.

Maybe a trip to the Midwest?

Maybe?