In this Discussion

OK Go at SXSW?

edited November -1 in OK Go
It says on the SXSW web site that they are going to play but it doesn't say on the OK Go site. Is it yay or nay? I'd like to know because I'm actually going finally. Thanks.

Comments

• Hi Sal, you've been away for a long time. How are you?

You're going to SXSW? I'm jealous smile.gif. I have no answer but I'll keep my fingers crossed until it's officially announced on the OK Go show date.
  • Maybe it's talking about the Emo's date in March? BTW hey everybody, newb here. smile.gif
  • Setsumi! I've missed you, girl! Life is treating me pretty well. My screenwriting teacher told me today he was "dying" to read my script (his exact word choice)! And yes, I'm finally going to SXSW and I'm going to be 21 (on February 23) by then so I can go to any show I want! It's very exciting.

Well the Emo's date is not during SXSW week so it can't be that. I'm just curious because it would be cool for the Allen girls to reunite for an OK Go show... wink.gif
  • Hey 3personmoshpit, are you getting the badge or wristband? Do you know how much they are this year for the wristbands? Just wondering...
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Feb 9 2006, 02:19 AM)
    Hey 3personmoshpit, are you getting the badge or wristband? Do you know how much they are this year for the wristbands? Just wondering...

Wristband, which I think last year was about $125 or something. Badges are like waaaaaaaaaaay expensive. I think the prices are on the site.
  • And where do I get these wristbands? I want to go but if they're only selling it at Waterloo Records, I can't get them...I don't live in Austin. sad.gif How are you getting your wristband?
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Feb 9 2006, 03:04 PM)
    And where do I get these wristbands? I want to go but if they're only selling it at Waterloo Records, I can't get them...I don't live in Austin.  sad.gif  How are you getting your wristband?

Yeah, you can only buy them in Austin. My best friend is getting it for me and then I'm going to pay her back.
  • Lucky! Lucky! Oh you're so lucky! Grrr... I'm still not sure if I'm going yet... anyway, make sure to come back and give us reviews of the shows!! There's sooo many bands that I really want to see.... I just checked some of the motels/hotels, most are already booked up.... ugh. Have lots of fun at SXSW if i don't go there myself! Thanks for the info! smile.gif