In this Discussion

Because I spend far too much time on eBay.

edited November -1 in OK Go
So how old is this photo???

http://cgi.ebay.com/OK-GO-Signed-Autograph...1QQcmdZViewItem

'Cause seriously, Damian looks like he's 15.

(Also, I love OK Go to death, but I'm not shelling out $50 for a signed photo when I can get them to do the same thing at a concert, and it'll mean more to me in the end.)

Comments

• who would sell there ok go stuff on ebay anyway?

its like selling a bible signed by jesus..
  • I'm not too fond of Andy's scrumstache.
  • ahahaha, that's a great picture. why would anyone sell it?!

but i do love that damian signed right on his crotch... not that i looked there or anything.... and for some reason, to me he sorta looks like edward scissorhands. maybe it's just his pose or something...
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Feb 8 2006, 11:02 PM)
    but i do love that damian signed right on his crotch... not that i looked there or anything....  and for some reason, to me he sorta looks like edward scissorhands. maybe it's just his pose or something...

Haha, I thought the same thing. I think it's because his left hand looks weird in the shadow.
  • He signed his initials "D.S.K." What is his middle name?
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Feb 10 2006, 03:06 AM)
    He signed his initials "D.S.K." What is his middle name?

It's "DJK." His middle name is Joseph, I believe. Don't remember where I learned that from...
  • QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Feb 9 2006, 02:37 AM)
    I'm not too fond of Andy's scrumstache.

Ahahaha. It made me giggle for a bit in the school's computer lab, meriting me some odd glances (until I shared the glory and they laughed too).
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 8 2006, 12:58 PM)
    'Cause seriously, Damian looks like he's 15.

dude...damian still looks like he's 15. Like i was in shock when i found out he's in his 30s. He doesn't look it at all.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Feb 8 2006, 03:48 PM)
    who would sell there ok go stuff on ebay anyway?

its like selling a bible signed by jesus..

aaaahahahahaha

sorry, I thought that was amusing.

but that picture is awesome. Andy's 'stache makes me laugh, the whole photo makes me laugh. OK Go is flattened out . . . hehe.

ooo, not so good.
  • QUOTE (rooneyhappy @ Feb 20 2006, 01:34 AM)
    dude...damian still looks like he's 15. Like i was in shock when i found out he's in his 30s. He doesn't look it at all.

Yeah, seriously....I mean, I always thought that he had to be like, 26 now or something, but something in the back of my head said, "Wait...he's probably older than that, he just doesn't look it..." So it wasn't a complete and total shock when I found out he'd just turned 30, but it was still like ohmy.gif
    but i do love that damian signed right on his crotch

haha

yeah i just learned today [because of what i saw on this thread] that hes 30...and he does look a lot younger
  • QUOTE (rocky @ Feb 20 2006, 05:53 PM)
    haha

yeah i just learned today [because of what i saw on this thread] that hes 30...and he does look a lot younger

And have you seen older pics of him? Like, the "Don't Ask Me" video? Ridiculous. Ridiculous.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 20 2006, 05:10 PM)
    And have you seen older pics of him? Like, the "Don't Ask Me" video? Ridiculous. Ridiculous.

i know! gah. he looks so young. it makes me sad... but i don't know why. haha.
  • Damian's old...
    old and wrinkly...
    and it's cause of the smokes and booze...
    and maybe stress. but he's old. That is all I know. haha laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Feb 21 2006, 01:32 AM)
    Damian's old...
    old and wrinkly...
    and it's cause of the smokes and booze...
    and maybe stress. but he's old. That is all I know. haha  laugh.gif

He's not that old...I think he's 30. He looks hot for a 30 year old. Wait. He smokes?
    He's not that old...I think he's 30. He looks hot for a 30 year old. Wait. He smokes?

yyyyessss...
    Would you care to see?
  • awww smoking is bad.

and its better that he looks 10 years younger rather han 10 years older
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Feb 20 2006, 09:16 PM)
    yyyyessss...
    Would you care to see?

yes. if you have proof... share, dammit!
    yes. if you have proof... share, dammit!

Sir Damian Kulash...10 years from now...

Bwahahaha! ooh la la sexy...
    Actually I do remember seeing some pics of Damian smoking, I'll have to search for them though, might take me a while...
  • Yay! Time to play "Spot the Ciggy" game!
    Damian's a nasty ole' chain smoker...
    Hoora! Hoora! So much hoopa for such a bad habit...