In this Discussion

New "DWYW" video

Comments

• first time i saw it, i loved it uber-extreame! and since much music insists on not playing it, i will probably never get tired of it and therefore love it uber-extreame for ever...

... i like the fast, jerky camera movements b/c they go with the beat of the song...

... i know, im strange blink.gif rolleyes.gif
  • Whoa, I took forever to actually come across this and watch it. I'm not sure how I feel about it. At first it made me feel really dizzy, and then I started getting used to it, but then I started feeling dizzy again and now my eyes feel weird. So it was kind of like an emotional rollercoaster.

I don't really like videos where the band just plays and people dance around either. That's what concerts and talk show appearances are for. Sure, people at concerts don't look like they are trying, and failing, to time travel back to the 60s, but it's still basically the same thing. I dunno. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. I also never saw the original video, but this rock throwing sounds pretty exciting. And my eyes still feel weird.
    Though part of my brain is continually entertained by the moving camera (I'm seriously a fucking cat... something moves and I'm like "WHAT WAS THAT!!!!11!!1!omfgzors").

same and thats really funny

i was like "OOH! its moving around!"
  • QUOTE (Sadie @ Feb 22 2006, 07:58 PM)
    I thought I saw a picture of his girlfriend once and she looked ubercool and had cute short hair and was dressed not-at-all slutty.

Poison, I agree with everything you said, but that comes as no surprise. And Sadie, maybe you're thinking of a former girlfriend? Unless she can grow her hair really, really fast (or get extensions, but she's definitely not that type of person).

Even WTD is more fun to watch than this video.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Feb 23 2006, 02:18 AM)
    And Sadie, maybe you're thinking of a former girlfriend? Unless she can grow her hair really, really fast (or get extensions, but she's definitely not that type of person).

I think there's a greater chance that I'm just making things up. I have an awful memory.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Feb 23 2006, 02:18 AM)
    Even WTD is more fun to watch than this video.

I forgot about the video completely, lost it when I had to delete everything off my computer, I'm sure. Anyways, I love that video...it makes me happy.
  • could someone maybe please upload it again onto the yousendit thing? i was going to download it but had to go or something and now it says its expired sad.gif
  • there's a video for WTD?

huh?

i'm missing something......
  • No worries, there's a lot of things that a lot of people are missing...it's human nature
  • QUOTE (rocky @ Feb 23 2006, 10:19 PM)
    could someone maybe please upload it again onto the yousendit thing? i was going to download it but had to go or something and now it says its expired  sad.gif

do what you want video:
    http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=24FF0LZ...LH1QLI0U5S337MO
  • this the DWYW vid or the what to do vid?

i wanna see the what to do vid now, i never knew..
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Feb 24 2006, 10:17 AM)
    No worries, there's a lot of things that a lot of people are missing...it's human nature

Exactly. What's the fun in having things handed to you? Besides, you're right, it's only human to not know everything cool.gif
  • yes, but now I want this video I've missed, and it's making me sad.

I don't mind missing the real names of the Spice Girls, but this is something I want!

ah, I'll stop complaining. just don't duct tape my mouth shut, that hurts. a lot.
  • edit: ok i dont mean to sound like a pest or anything but every time i try to download it, it ends up having an error after it has only downloaded like 7%...i dont know why... sad.gif
  • you can watch it here --> video video video

if you have quicktime, but I can't help you download it permanently.

srry.
  • I dont like it
  • QUOTE (rocky @ Feb 24 2006, 06:40 PM)
    edit: ok i dont mean to sound like a pest or anything but every time i try to download it, it ends up having an error after it has only downloaded like 7%...i dont know why...  sad.gif

here, try right click / save as on this:
    http://www.partizan.us/musicvideos/og/okgo.mov
  • Okay, I just want to say that video was maaaad hot. The ass shots were much loved biggrin.gif Despite the minor sezure after the video was over. I've never seen it on Much, which pisses me off, but whatever. Oh, about what jedigrrlie said, okay I looove cillian murphy, not as much as damo but whatever, and I could totally see a resemblance there too. That was HOT. I love Do what you want, its an awsome song, but I really want to see them do a vid for let it rain, i adore that song to pieces. Anyways, thanks for the link to upload the vid to my computer! I'll probably watch it so many times my minor sezures will become major, which is bad, but for ok go, not so bad smile.gif
  • There's a What to do video? AH! what!? can someone send me a linkor something?
  • QUOTE (Jedi3741 @ Feb 25 2006, 04:34 PM)
    Oh, about what jedigrrlie said, okay I looove cillian murphy, not as much as damo but whatever, and I could totally see a resemblance there too. That was HOT.

I'm telling you, I got so confused, I kept thinking, "OMG WHY IS JACKSON RIPPNER IN A BAND THAT'S SCARY!!!...

...oh, wait, that's Damian. Never mind...OMG WHY IS JACKSON RIPPNER..." etc. etc.