In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• QUOTE (Connyfoo @ Feb 20 2006, 10:25 PM)
    But the weirdest was probably a secret note that I had to dispose of.

hahahaha, yummy!

I ate paper when I was a wee one. blink.gif

I didn't like it too much.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 20 2006, 10:28 PM)
    cherry... i guess.

Q: does any one have a mp3 of  "Tommorow never knows" by The Beatles? If not... sorry for asking... just say no and I won't ask again...

sorry to double post, but I have one. I will send it to you if you like.

has anyone ever eaten sushi?
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Feb 21 2006, 03:31 AM)
    sorry to double post, but I have one.  I will send it to you if you like.

has anyone ever eaten sushi?

God, I hate it so much. I keep trying to eat it and see if I'll like it (like this morning) and I always have to spit it out.

Anything freak you out?
    Anything freak you out?

Rats. Definitely rats.

What's the oldest/pasttime candy bar that you remember eating?
  • umm, like aged candy?

probably something from halloween that I kept forever when I was a kid. and I ate it when I was a kid.

if not that, I ate reese's pieces a lot when I was young. probably that.

who's better? Steve or Joe? (blue's clues)
  • I kind of feel shame that i know what your talking about... but i say steve... I loved him.

Q: Why do some people love Honda Civics? I honestly don't get the appeal... ugliest car ever. (Sorry, if anyone has a honda civic...)
  • uh, if your from the old country you probably have one, an 85 civic hatchback, or you know someone who did. mainly cause theyre cheap. but i dont like them.

should i shave the sideburns?
  • I dunno, should you? If they were there when you went to bed and not there when you got up than something is definitely up...

q: What situation demands that you should have sideburns?
  • if you're a man and the sides of your face are chilly.....

would you rather burn to death or freeze to death.... haha
  • I'm going to say freeze to death because it seems less painful.

What's your favourite 80's song?
  • I'm going to say "time after time" by cyndi lauper... if thats from the 80s... I'm not sure... but I loved that song a lot a couple years ago.

Q: should i be embarrased by my cyndi lauper "time after time" love phase?
  • Nope... but it could all be relative. I admit I had a brief love stint with Cats (yes, the musical). I thought it was greatest thing ever. No lie.

Q: What's your most embarassing love stint with something?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Feb 27 2006, 06:39 PM)
    Nope... but it could all be relative.  I admit I had a brief love stint with Cats (yes, the musical).  I thought it was greatest thing ever.  No lie.

Q: What's your most embarassing love stint with something?

I like this question.

4 years ago, the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics. I was in love with Mr. Apolo Anton Ohno. I still am.

I have a bunch of Apolo parafenilia. Pins, stickers, keychains. I made a shirt. I made some buttons. I watched every event he skated in and cried when he fell.

I also every appearance on TV shows.

I wore a soul patch to school after his golds.

Question: If you could only punctuate with one mark, what would it be?
  • Ok, I know I just replied to the one above, but I really want to answer this.

I fucking love the semi-colon; it's beautiful and, though obscuse, can be so useful.

Billy: "Damn, I have two sentences that are similar... but I can't use a comma. What can I do?"

Why Billy, you can use a SEMICOLON!!!!!!

Amazing.

Next questions: What was your best "stay up all night" experience?
  • Hmmm.... My stay up all night experiences have all related to me cramming bio/chem/math into my head the night before an exam... or watching tv all night while at a relatives house, waiting for the endless chitchat/drunken banter to end.... which usually does at 5 am.

But if you consider staying at an ok go concert untill 11 and getting home around 12 "all night" then that was it...

Q: How much am i allowed to love this? http://www.partyben.com/PartyBen-HotHotBowie.mp3
    Hot Hot Heat Vs. David Bowie "Talk with me dance with me" and "Let's Dance" Mash up!

This dude has lots of these mash ups http://partyben.com/downloads/
    I also love the deathcab/madonna one.

edit... wow the The White Stripes vs. Eric B & Rakim is awesome...
  • *GASP* HotHotHeat AND David Bowie?!!!! I had a massive heart attack, died, and went to heaven. That's how much you should love it. You should love it, kiss it, and hug it to death. THE END. thanks agentnumone.

What color would you describe yourself to be, inside and out?
  • dark/ olive-ish green. It brings out my (hazel but green-looking) eyes, it's pretty but quiet, blends in with surroundings, and it's also probably my fav color anyways.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Feb 28 2006, 04:12 PM)
    Hmmm.... My stay up all night experiences have all related to me cramming bio/chem/math into my head the night before an exam... or watching tv all night while at a relatives house, waiting for the endless chitchat/drunken banter to end.... which usually does at 5 am.

But if you consider staying at an ok go concert untill 11 and getting home around 12 "all night" then that was it...

Q: How much am i allowed to love this? http://www.partyben.com/PartyBen-HotHotBowie.mp3
    Hot Hot Heat Vs. David Bowie "Talk with me dance with me" and "Let's Dance" Mash up!

This dude has lots of these mash ups http://partyben.com/downloads/
    I also love the deathcab/madonna one.

edit... wow the The White Stripes vs. Eric B & Rakim  is awesome...

he did a mash-up of Boulevard of Broken dreams (green day), Wonder Wall (oasis), and some song by Travis. 'twas amazing, and they played it on FNX a lot a lot.

Why is modern rock radio dying out? (K-rock in NY changed it's format recently. It's a trend. Pretty soon they'll run out of names (Mike FM, Frank FM, etc) and we'll never recover.)
  • I don't know... probably because radio stations think they can sell more advertising if they switch to pop/top 30/soft rock. It sucks because I think modern rock may be one of my favourite formats... but what can you do.

*GASP* HotHotHeat AND David Bowie?!!!! I had a massive heart attack, died, and went to heaven. That's how much you should love it. You should love it, kiss it, and hug it to death. THE END. thanks agentnumone.

Np!

Q: What band should i get into now?/why?
  • Get into the 88... right now. They're mellow and wonderful and the lead singer has a voice that's simply perfect. Some of the songs are simplistic and can be a bit tedious... but Everybody Loves Me and Not Enough make it totally worth it.

Some others?
    The Decemberists (Mariner's Revenge Song=love)
    The Moldy Peaches (they have a song called "who's got the crack?" Cummon... that's awesome)
    Irving ("L-O-V-E")
    The Features (the beginning of Circus makes me happy)
    I'm tired... I probably could think of better, but whatever.

next question: ice cream or sorbet?

(edit: I wanted ot submit my own thanks for the mash ups. They make me so happy! You're brilliant)
  • Ice cream all the way baby.

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 1 2006, 09:23 PM)
    (edit: I wanted ot submit my own thanks for the mash ups.  They make me so happy!  You're brilliant)

my oh my! I wish i could take responsibility for them! I love them as well. but ya no prob!

And thanks... I'll try and listen to some stuff from those bands.

Q: Are you going to watch Ok Go on Kimmel tonight?