In this Discussion

New "DWYW" video

1235»

Comments

• QUOTE (Sadie @ Mar 7 2006, 10:21 PM)
    My favorite!  El Scorcho is my favorite video of all time- a perfect example of how to make a masterpiece out of a band sitting around playing music.

I love the story behind it too, how he and Rivers were screaming at each other between takes.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 8 2006, 08:38 PM)
    I love the story behind it too, how he and Rivers were screaming at each other between takes.

Have you ever compared the band cut to the director's cut? From what I can tell the band cut just contains a lot more of Rivers staring earnestly into the camera. How anyone puts up with his shit is beyond me.
  • Yeah, I noticed that with the band version too. Hey, maybe his wedding this summer will lighten him up.
  • QUOTE (Sadie @ Mar 8 2006, 08:45 PM)
    Have you ever compared the band cut to the director's cut?  From what I can tell the band cut just contains a lot more of Rivers staring earnestly into the camera.  How anyone puts up with his shit is beyond me.

*coughwackjobcough*
  • He's crazy--even the rest of the band says so.

Cillian Murphy's eyes are the reason to watch any movie--even if he was only in it for two seconds, I'd still pay to see it.

Sofia Coppola sucks. but Spike Jonze is indeed amazing.
  • Hahahaha! Everyone loves dear Cillian. Anywho that LEGO white stripes video is kick ass! biggrin.gif
  • Oh, and also. jedi_grrlie, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new avatar ohmy.gif Its super cooL! cool.gif
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Mar 10 2006, 12:34 AM)
    Cillian Murphy's eyes are the reason to watch any movie--even if he was only in it for two seconds, I'd still pay to see it.

So so so true.

Oh, and also. jedi_grrlie, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new avatar  Its super cooL!

Hee hee, thanks! I've had it sitting around for a while, I figured I oughta' use it...
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Mar 9 2006, 11:34 PM)
    Sofia Coppola sucks. but Spike Jonze is indeed amazing.

I've always thought I was the only one who really couldn't stand her.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 10 2006, 06:54 PM)
    I've always thought I was the only one who really couldn't stand her.

Really? I thought I was the only one who doesn't hate her. I got so sick of hearing about how poorly directed "Lost in Translation" was. I find her work really interesting- it's got a very feminine quality, but not stereotypically so. I find it refreshing.
  • Sofia Coppola is just a horrible actress, not a horrible director. This is 300th post, btw.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 27 2006, 05:58 AM)
    Sofia Coppola is just a horrible actress, not a horrible director.  This is 300th post, btw.

STOP POSTING SO MUCH YOU'RE MAKING THE REST OF US LOOK BAD! MUFFIN!

laugh.gif I kid, I kid.... wub.gif

Edit: 900th post woooooot!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 27 2006, 03:04 PM)
    STOP POSTING SO MUCH YOU'RE MAKING THE REST OF US LOOK BAD! MUFFIN!
    laugh.gif  I kid, I kid.... wub.gif

Edit: 900th post woooooot!

Dude, 900!!!! I'm 1/3 there!!!! Go you, Muffin!!!!