In this Discussion

The Orlando Show

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (ilessthan3music @ Mar 13 2006, 11:48 PM)
    ya petition!

Hell yeah, a petition!!!!

Wait...how exactly would we petition...? Should we start a petition thread....?
  • Maybe Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore could just read this and be really nice and show us. I'm sure it's hilarious.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 13 2006, 04:46 PM)
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit."
    -Mitch Hedberg

hahaha

How do mugshots work? Like do they hand you your photo when you're leaving the jail and say "Hide this cause it's a terrible picture" or something?
  • Sounds like the jerky police in my hometown in NJ, who gave me a ticket just for going thru a yellow light. mad.gif

Three cheers for Damian for handling it so well, for keeping such a light attitude about the whole thing, and for being able to make friends everywhere he goes--even in jail. Hurray!
  • OK, Go to jail...do not collect £200
  • hey, im new to the boards...i have been lurking for awhile but decided to post on this..

i was actually standing outside when he got arrested. it was a lot of show and the cops were actually really idiotic for arresting him.

about twenty 13 yr old girls were flocking around him and none of them got yelled at. hmm...

i have picture timeline, i'll post it on here when i dL them to my computer.
  • QUOTE (hersey05 @ Mar 14 2006, 04:40 PM)

Yes yes YES!

Now they're a REAL rock band!
  • Hahaha, there was just a segment on MuchNews about it.

OK Go...To Jail
    Tuesday, March 14, 2006

OK Go singer Damian Kulash was arrested on charges of resisting arrest in Jacksonville, Florida on Sunday. According to a posting on the band's website, a confrontation occurred after police asked him to move when he was talking to fans after a show. Kulash was released early Monday after spending nine hours in police custody. On the band's site, Kulash denies rumours that he was drunk and claims that he really did get the arresting officer to watch his band's video on the internet.
  • This is getting a shit ton of publicity:

My fave website Pink is the New Blog had a story on him. And when something's on Pink --- the WORLD WILL KNOW.
  • This is going to be my post of a million replies...

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 14 2006, 11:10 AM)
    OK, Go to jail...do not collect £200

Haha. Andy, that's great...

I will be so happy when you do that. That's going to be crazy hilarious.

Now they're a REAL rock band!

HELL YES!

This is getting a shit ton of publicity:

My fave website Pink is the New Blog had a story on him. And when something's on Pink --- the WORLD WILL KNOW.

Haha, I just looked at that site. Even though they spelled Damian's name wrong in the pic they made, it's funny. I suggest you all go over there and snigger at it.

Also- hooray for publicity! Even if it is for getting arrested. At least he didn't pull a Scott Stapp and proclaim "I am ready to fight." laugh.gif
  • I'm sooo excited for the picture timeline.
  • apparently my camera hates me. i'll have to do some doctor work on it, but i will get those pictures on here for you if its the last thing i do.

my friend i was with has pictures too so if it comes to that.
  • Ah, a random thought suddenly occurs to me days after the fact. What if the police person who arrested Damian was a woman? Come on. If you were a police woman who just happened to be walking around in Jacksonville near an Ok Go concert, wouldn't you look for an excuse to arrest, frisk, and drive Damian around in the back of your car?

Ha ha. See what happens to my brain when I have too much homework to do? Nutso thoughts start to float by. wink.gif
  • as recently posted on the myspace account.
    the mugshot!

laugh.gif

I'm sorry,I'm sorry.
    But who else but Damian? Haha,oh man.

edit - sorry guys. About .3 minutes after I posted this,Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore made a thread for the picture,so,this post is baisically useless.
  • Can I just say that I love Trish Sie and she is the coolest person ALIVE?

The comment I left on the Snark's MySpace:
    I've heard tales of Dr. 4 being involved in an almost-riot the other day, to which I say, woot!

Also, that vid is way cute. smile.gif

<3

The comment they left on mine:
    Goggles, my dear woggles! Indeed, last weekend, I was party to a truly top-secret, most hazardous, illustriously intrepid experiment conducted by the fearless team of the mobile Snark Lab, on-site at the Orlando House of Blues scientific research facility. Our results are as follows: By introducing a generous quantity of serious-minded hyperactive totalitarianism to a single, yet potent, source of smug, swaggering rock luminosity, we were able to observe that without a doubt, the result is a highly combustible, unstable, long-range radio-active by-product. The fallout is far-reaching and noxious. Long-term effects yet to be determined. No doubt, future scientists will for years be studying what is already being referred to in sciencey circles as, "The Contemptuous Kulash Constabulary Causatum."

"a single, yet potent, source of smug, swaggering rock luminosity"- Haha, don't we know it...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 16 2006, 06:37 PM)
    Can I just say that I love Trish Sie and she is the coolest person ALIVE?

The comment I left on the Snark's MySpace:
    I've heard tales of Dr. 4 being involved in an almost-riot the other day, to which I say, woot!

Also, that vid is way cute. smile.gif

<3

The comment they left on mine:
    Goggles, my dear woggles! Indeed, last weekend, I was party to a truly top-secret, most hazardous, illustriously intrepid experiment conducted by the fearless team of the mobile Snark Lab, on-site at the Orlando House of Blues scientific research facility. Our results are as follows: By introducing a generous quantity of serious-minded hyperactive totalitarianism to a single, yet potent, source of smug, swaggering rock luminosity, we were able to observe that without a doubt, the result is a highly combustible, unstable, long-range radio-active by-product. The fallout is far-reaching and noxious. Long-term effects yet to be determined. No doubt, future scientists will for years be studying what is already being referred to in sciencey circles as, "The Contemptuous Kulash Constabulary Causatum."
    "a single, yet potent, source of smug, swaggering rock luminosity"- Haha, don't we know it...

HA HA HA! So true.