In this Discussion

What to do music video??? O.o

Comments

• That was a fabulous video. I'm lovin' the black and white and their suits more than anything. Thanks for posting, you guys ROCK!
  • could someone please post another link to download the video? thanks!
  • QUOTE (ilessthan3music @ Mar 17 2006, 03:15 PM)
    could someone please post another link to download the video? thanks!

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RU2A9L...YX18TIOICA47AKN
  • wow, i love that clip, the highlights for me were definately when the trombone came in and the shots of the feet and the glass of champ, really awesome.

thanks goldfish for the link.
  • thanks for posting the yousendit link!
  • Ok. really, whats with the missing lyrics???? This saddens me sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ Mar 19 2006, 09:39 PM)
    Ok. really,  whats with the missing lyrics????  This saddens me sad.gif

^^??
  • They skipped a verse.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 19 2006, 07:47 PM)
    They skipped a verse.

They totally skipped a verse, thats wierd, anyone have an idea as to why???
  • ? they forgot?

im not sure, but its recored live in one take right? so maybe he just forgot...

.... im probably wrong... blink.gif

any ways... i only heard this song through this video. Its now officially one of my fav ok go songs (only behind here it goes again, which is ony behind CCCCinamon lips). how come i know so few ok go songs!?! unsure.gif
  • it's probably the radio edit of the song. they cut out parts of songs when they get played on the radio or as a music video.

they do that a lot, because people have short attention spans. It sucks, but it also means that when you buy the cd, there's more surprises when the songs you knew are different.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 20 2006, 11:51 AM)
    ? they forgot?

im not sure, but its recored live in one take right? so maybe he just forgot...

Maybe they got lazy. *shrugs* I thought it sounded shorter, but I couldn't figure out why....
  • How do i make this into mp3???? Im not very smart sad.gif
  • Yeah, I noticed it, too, because I love the line about pencils through your curls. I feel like such a bad fan for having never seen this. I mean, jeez, I pride myself on being totally obsessed, but how can I be if there are things regarding OK Go that I don't know about. Maybe I should banish myself from the Juggling Club and all the boards. I am shamed.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 24 2006, 03:23 PM)
    Yeah, I noticed it, too, because I love the line about pencils through your curls.  I feel like such a bad fan for having never seen this.  I mean, jeez, I pride myself on being totally obsessed, but how can I be if there are things regarding OK Go that I don't know about.  Maybe I should banish myself from the Juggling Club and all the boards.  I am shamed.

I understand your shame completely, BUT, there are more of us that didnt know about this video either, Don't worry we're still obsessed, in a completely sane way of course, but as long as we continue to spread the word about OKGo to all of our fellow people, even those who dont seem to care, we are following our duties as juggling club members smile.gif I know that all my friends, all my co workers and even some customers know of my love for the boys, and thats what counts wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Falknerd @ Mar 24 2006, 06:41 PM)
    I understand your shame completely, BUT, there are more of us that didnt know about this video either,  Don't worry we're still obsessed, in a completely sane way of course,  but as long as we continue to spread the word about OKGo to all of our fellow people, even those who dont seem to care, we are following our duties as juggling club members smile.gif I know that all my friends, all my co workers and even some customers know of my love for the boys,  and thats what counts wink.gif

Thanks. I needed that.
  • Hey guys, can someone post the video again, or maybe the mp3 version of it, I really loved this version, specially because of the brass part. Thanks in advance
  • I'm not entirely sure why they skip a verse... But they did an acoustic version when I saw them at KoKo and they did it this way there.. maybe its to do with the way it's done - this way they don't have to fit in as many harmonies or something?
    Easier to play in one go..

It was done at like 7am after a 10 hour drive as well (the video that is)
    Which is why Damian looks like he's gonna collapse....
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Mar 19 2006, 02:05 PM)
    wow, i love that clip, the highlights for me were definately when the trombone came in and the shots of the feet and the glass of champ, really awesome.

thanks goldfish for the link.

the fact that they were really playing live makes it even more awesome