In this Discussion

The Kulash "bunny hop"

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Mar 30 2006, 01:50 AM)
    If he had done them frontwards, they would have been "chugs" in tap terminology. At least at my studio. Different studios have different names for things. Like the girls have this thing they do while they're in their kickline called a Suzie Q. But I don't know if that's the official name for it.

By the way, are those all the same girl?

Yeah, I think it is all the same girl. It took me a while to figure it out the first couple times I saw it, but I'm pretty sure it's all one person. And if you're talking about what I think you're talking about it in the line, I'm pretty sure everyone calls it a Suzie Q. And by "everyone" I mean everyone in the tap/dance world in general.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Feb 15 2006, 09:33 PM)
    I may have to do this sometime in the near future...

I found this picture of me (or just my boobs, I guess) proudly displaying the shirt in case you were still thinking of getting one.

• Dude, I so am getting one.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 30 2006, 03:57 PM)
    I found this picture of me (or just my boobs, I guess) proudly displaying the shirt in case you were still thinking of getting one.

DUDE. WANT.

I am soooooooooo bummed about the Snarks moving to L.A. in May. Why? Because I'm going to Orlando in June. Dude. WHY?
  • Because they like me more, that's why, Special K. I'm so going to see them before they leave.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 07:14 PM)
    Because they like me more, that's why, Special K. I'm so going to see them before they leave.

Not my fault I don't live in Florida.
  • Actually, it is. You could have gone to school here just like me.
  • bump, as ive just been watching Don't Ask Me on my dvd player to do a screen grab

and i just love the Bunny Hops

thats there offical name now

oh yeeeeeeah