In this Discussion

OK Go Band pics

Comments

• Yeah, where is this hidden thread? I looked and couldn't find any threads pertaining to "fan art" "drawings" or "cheesy little anime doodles," should I change my search keywords?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 02:18 AM)
    So how is the one minus the scarf coming?  biggrin.gif

huh.gif ohmy.gif

(That made me giggle inside.)

QUOTE (Kikky @ Mar 30 2006, 02:16 AM)
    but the important things(Damian's pelvis, Katy's expression, Damian's pelvis, oh and Damian's pelvis) will be there. heheh.

That is the most important part! smile.gif (More internal giggling...God, I'm such a fangirl...)
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 29 2006, 11:34 PM)
    No, I'm not an HG/HP Shipper.  Hermione and Ron are meant for each other and Harry is going to die in the last book, sorry to burst your bubble.

I think Harry will live but Ron will die. It's my theory. I like it. Well, I don't LIKE it, because Ron rocks my world, but still...it's a good one.
  • QUOTE (Fionnuala @ Mar 30 2006, 12:09 PM)
    I think Harry will live but Ron will die. It's my theory. I like it. Well, I don't LIKE it, because Ron rocks my world, but still...it's a good one.

Harry deserves to die, he's so angsty and rebellious.
  • QUOTE (Fionnuala @ Mar 30 2006, 11:09 AM)

That's my roomie's theory. I don't like it either, but I have to admit....it's good....
  • There are only 2 people that can die in the last book, and Ron is not one of them. Killing Ron has no point, he's just not important enough. Neville and Harry are the only ones that could die.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 07:17 PM)
    There are only 2 people that can die in the last book, and Ron is not one of them. Killing Ron has no point, he's just not important enough. Neville and Harry are the only ones that could die.

Ron so is important enough! Dude, he's been with Harry through this entire thing. If Harry is the main character, then Ron and Hermione come up right behind him in importance. Also, as my roomie pointed out, Ron proved when he was 11 years old that he was willing to sacrifice himself for his friends.

Anywho. I don't know who's going to die. I really don't like pointing at characters and being like, "He's going to die!" or "That's R.A.B. for SURE!" because I always feel like JKR has a curveball coming, even if it isn't.
  • I hope she makes sequals. I need them. I might die without HP.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 07:48 PM)
    I hope she makes sequals. I need them. I might die without HP.

Yeah, life without HP is going to be kind of boring...
  • Just the anticipation that builds up between releases is enough to keep anyone cracked out.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 05:51 PM)
    Just the anticipation that builds up between releases is enough to keep anyone cracked out.

I know. You cant wait till the next one come out and all these crazy rumors keep popping up everywhere so everyone else get freaked out!
  • I've been known to download things off Kazaa just to make sure that it's not the real thing.
  • Has anyone here done screenprinting on tee's? unsure.gif
  • No, but I want to. However, don't you have to print a lot in order for the cost to even out?
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 06:18 PM)
    No, but I want to. However, don't you have to print a lot in order for the cost to even out?

Oh no i mean like screen printing in your own house. Not sending out to have them made. And I have the tees I want them on I just need a kit which I think is like $35. But I have never done it an I have seen some Lj tutorials that use a embroidering hoop and some nylons so Im just lokoing for some vetrens who have some ideas or tips for me.
  • If you make shirts, I call first dibs. I'm a medium, BTW.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 06:21 PM)
    If you make shirts, I call first dibs. I'm a medium, BTW.

Lol. If I make shirts Ill make sure I put up pics and Ill take orders. It is cheaper for ppl on the boards. Lol smile.gif
  • Awesome. I love how everyone on this board is friends with everyone else.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Mar 30 2006, 07:10 PM)
    Awesome. I love how everyone on this board is friends with everyone else.

Thats cause we all know we are crazy. Crazy people get along with other crazy people better then anyone else. Lol. SO does anyone have any suggestions as to what to put on these shirts. I want something OK Go but not lame like just the logo. I found this

and I am pretty determined to use it. Does anyone have any pics like that of the other members?
  • QUOTE (Fionnuala @ Mar 30 2006, 09:09 AM)

If Ron dies, I'll die. I love Ron!!!

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 30 2006, 07:44 PM)
    If Ron dies, I'll die. I love Ron!!!

Sorry, I got in on this thread kinda late, so I just had to put that in unsure.gif