In this Discussion

Exactly why is Ok Go the best band ever?

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 31 2006, 11:40 PM)
    Tim is adorable. You've got good taste, girl. I have a crush on him too. wink.gif

Call me old fashioned, but I simply adore Damian. I know, everyone does, right? rolleyes.gif Heehee, anyhwo I'd love to find a Dan lover out there. I mean a lot of people love Damo, and a lot of people love Tim (with his sideburns!) and some people love Andy too, but I've yet to meet a Dan lover. Anyone?
  • Well, there's his fiancee.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 31 2006, 09:56 PM)
    Well, there's his fiancee.

Hmm I would hope. Lol laugh.gif Dan is a cutie. He deserves attention too.
  • well..simply b/c Damian is in my bed right now giving me this quite persistant glare telling me "Lindsay..come back to bed." yep..
  • QUOTE (lcoates1191 @ Mar 31 2006, 10:26 PM)
    well..simply b/c Damian is in my bed right now giving me this quite persistant glare telling me "Lindsay..come back to bed." yep..

Damians in your bed and you are on the boards? dry.gif Uhh.. Why?!?! Lol tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 31 2006, 10:28 PM)
    Damians in your bed and you are on the boards? dry.gif Uhh.. Why?!?! Lol tongue.gif

Lol!! Good one. Nobody can't trick you. Of course if Damian was in my bed, the only reason why you'd find me on the boards is because I'd be inviting you over to join the fun. We'd force the lazy bum out of my bed, watch girlie movies, and do his hair whether he wants us to or not. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 31 2006, 10:52 PM)
    Lol!! Good one. Nobody can't trick you. Of course if Damian was in my bed, the only reason why you'd find me on the boards is because I'd be inviting you over to join the fun. We'd force the lazy bum out of my bed, watch girlie movies, and do his hair whether he wants us to or not. tongue.gif

Lol. Well I thank you for thinging about me, but if Damian was in my bed the only reason I would get out is to shower and grab a quick something to drink. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 31 2006, 10:54 PM)
    Lol. Well I thank you for thinging about me, but if Damian was in my bed the only reason I would get out is to shower and grab a quick something to drink. biggrin.gif

Ha ha. I touched his broach, he touched your bed. No fair.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Mar 31 2006, 11:15 PM)
    Ha ha. I touched his broach, he touched your bed. No fair.

Lifes not fair, get a helmet and get over it. Lol. tongue.gif Nah if Damian was in my bed I would be in shock then I would run to my computer and go, "OMFG DAMIAN IS IN MY BED!!!! WHAT TO DO?!?!?!??!"

Lol. But thats just me and my lameness rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Mar 31 2006, 11:17 PM)
    Lifes not fair, get a helmet and get over it. Lol. tongue.gif Nah if Damian was in my bed I would be in shock then I would run to my computer and go, "OMFG DAMIAN IS IN MY BED!!!! WHAT TO DO?!?!?!??!"

Lol, no come on now. We all know you'd be running to computer in a flustered state, only after the whole shower and grabbing a drink thing.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 1 2006, 02:17 AM)

Whoa, if Damian was in my bed, here's what i'd do:
    1) Request him to get into the exact same pose as the Jane spread, minus the scarf.
    2) Have him show me the "T" tatoo he has because I can never find it in pictures.
    3) Have him sing a song while still in aformentioned pose.
    4) Man, so many other things....
  • 38 (i think that's the #we're on): Ok Go Cufflings
    39: Tim Nordwin is not afraid to wear dresses in homemade slasher flicks

Oh yeah and Happy April fools' day
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 1 2006, 02:17 AM)
    2) Have him show me the "T" tatoo he has because I can never find it in pictures.

Sorry I'm not singing a song whilst naked in your bed, but here it is anyway.

• I love you! I thought the Tattoo said "T." I guess I was mis-informed.
  • Hm, maybe he has two. I dunno, that's the only one I've ever heard him talk about.
  • I have to admit, that picture is dead sexy. Now if only he was naked and singing me songs.....

BTW, who are you talking about in your signature?
  • It's a premonition I had the night before my first OK Go show. I guess that would be Damian.
  • heheeheh, I know the feeling exactly. I've sworn to use my OK Go disposable camera for the sole purpose of taking pictures of all my ok go posters and collectables.
  • That's a good idea. I haven't even taken a single picture with mine yet.
  • It's kind of surprising how much you have when you put it all together: stickers, shirts, cd's, vinyls, posters, post cards, etc....sometimes I think I spend too much money on them, but then I realize that other than cd's, I never spend more than $5 on anything, including postage.