In this Discussion

ok... so the save the band game is awesome, but...

Comments

• QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 2 2006, 08:28 PM)
    Haha Arizona is just pretty lame on a whole. If it wasn't in the middle of the desert, I wouldn't mind living in Tucson.

You should see how bad it is in NJ. Full of evil nasty craziness, and not the good craziness like in this board. I mean selfish, backstabbing, mental illness. Even Tim and Damian agreed. I actually told them how much I hate NJ and they agreed having been there themselves. My mom says I should really stop badmouthing NJ to people or they're going to think that I'm psycho. But really bad mouthing my home state is such a good ice-breaker.
  • Very true. Most people seem to hate or love NJ. You should meet my history teacher. She's the ultimate NJ-supporter. You'd get into good (humorous) arguments with her.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 2 2006, 08:33 PM)
    You should see how bad it is in NJ. Full of evil nasty craziness, and not the good craziness like in this board. I mean selfish, backstabbing, mental illness. Even Tim and Damian agreed. I actually told them how much I hate NJ and they agreed having been there themselves. My mom says I should really stop badmouthing NJ to people or they're going to think that I'm psycho. But really bad mouthing my home state is such a good ice-breaker.

I bad mouth my hometown. A lot. Like Wow. Lol. I was born in El Paso TX. Yeah it has a mexican name and 99.9999999999999% mexican population. Like not the good nice mexicans but the scary boarder hopping ones. I have nothing against mexican so please please PLEASE dont think of me as racist!!! ohmy.gif Im not but I am sick of bums and mean mexicans. That is what populates most of the Glendale I live in. dry.gif
  • i've never been to the east coast...unless florida counts. but i don't think it does (at least in my case) because i was only in disneyworld....

but i like where im from. people in oregon are nicenicenice.

p.s. i finished my shirt. biggrin.gif

[attachment=240:attachment]
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 2 2006, 08:59 PM)
    i've never been to the east coast...unless florida counts. but i don't think it does (at least in my case) because i was only in disneyworld....

but i like where im from. people in oregon are nicenicenice.

p.s. i finished my shirt. biggrin.gif

[attachment=240:attachment]

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGSDNTDUH SOIGHDOIH NS!!!!! I LOVE IT MORE THEN I WILL LOVE MY FIRST BORN!!!!!! JK But I really really really really love it!!! Is there anyway in the whole word I could sweet talk you into letting me use that stencil? At all?!?! Please? smile.gif
  • Did you use stencils or iron it on? What iron on did you use? I need to know because that ended up perfectly.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 3 2006, 04:01 AM)
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGSDNTDUH SOIGHDOIH NS!!!!! I LOVE IT MORE THEN I WILL LOVE MY FIRST BORN!!!!!! JK But I really really really really love it!!! Is there anyway in the whole word I could sweet talk you into letting me use that stencil? At all?!?! Please? smile.gif

haha... i pretty much just photoshopped the mugshot... but yeah, you can have that

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 3 2006, 04:07 AM)
    Did you use stencils or iron it on? What iron on did you use? I need to know because that ended up perfectly.

i used a stencil/iron-on combo i guess. hehe... i printed my photoshopped pic on the non-shiny side of freezer paper, cut out the black parts, and ironed it onto a tank top. (jedi_grrlie has a great link for this...) then i painted it with fabric paint.... it was pretty easy.... but i definitely don't suggest using a superstretchy shirt like i did. that's why i'm wearing it backwards - my boobs stretched damian's face way out.

and thanks!! i like it... even though i have to wear it backwards. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 2 2006, 09:21 PM)
    haha... i pretty much just photoshopped the mugshot... but yeah, you can have that
    i used a stencil/iron-on combo i guess. hehe... i printed my photoshopped pic on the non-shiny side of freezer paper, cut out the black parts, and ironed it onto a tank top. (jedi_grrlie has a great link for this...) then i painted it with fabric paint.... it was pretty easy.... but i definitely don't suggest using a superstretchy shirt like i did. that's why i'm wearing it backwards - my boobs stretched damian's face way out.

Thank you so very very much!!!! I dont have photoshop so I cant do nifty stuff like that. sad.gif But yours turned out soooooo great!!! Can I have a name so when people ask me where I got the stencil I can credit you?
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 2 2006, 09:21 PM)

Awesome shirt! Just so cool looking! Are you going to an Ok Go concert in the near future, or did you just decide to make a shirt to show your loyalty to Ok Go and our jailbird Damian?
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 3 2006, 04:25 AM)
    Thank you so very very much!!!! I dont have photoshop so I cant do nifty stuff like that. sad.gif But yours turned out soooooo great!!! Can I have a name so when people ask me where I got the stencil I can credit you?

haha... it's jordan. and all you have to do is change the contrast of the picture... i bet other programs could do that.
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 2 2006, 09:35 PM)
    haha... it's jordan. and all you have to do is change the contrast of the picture... i bet other programs could do that.

Thanks Jordan! smile.gif I tried doing it in paint but it was very... ewish. Lol like it had a lot of splotches.. I dont know how to describe it. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 3 2006, 04:28 AM)
    Awesome shirt! Just so cool looking! Are you going to an Ok Go concert in the near future, or did you just decide to make a shirt to show your loyalty to Ok Go and our jailbird Damian?

i wish! i'd totally drive all over to see them, but school always seems to get in the way... and i don't exactly have a car. the main reason i made it was so i didn't have to do my homework. annnnd that's why i'm still here. i hate homework.
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 2 2006, 09:40 PM)
    i wish! i'd totally drive all over to see them, but school always seems to get in the way... and i don't exactly have a car. the main reason i made it was so i didn't have to do my homework. annnnd that's why i'm still here. i hate homework.

Who doesnt?!?! blink.gif For me Im on here all the time because this is my anti-drug.

O|K|G|O| |M|Y| |A|N|T|I|-|D|R|U|G|

oh heck!!! thats going in my siggy! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Apr 2 2006, 09:45 PM)
    O|K|G|O| |M|Y| |A|N|T|I|-|D|R|U|G|

make that into a t-shirt!

QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 2 2006, 09:40 PM)

I should be studying, but I keep getting drawn back to these boards. Somebody help me! I can't stop.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 2 2006, 09:49 PM)
    make that into a t-shirt!
    I should be studying, but I keep getting drawn back to these boards. Somebody help me! I can't stop.

I will make a shirt!!!

And there is no help for OK Go board addiction. Sorry. The good news though is that I svae a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Gieco. And it isnt terminal. Lol laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 3 2006, 12:21 AM)

Do you have to cut out the black or could you just iron it on as is?
  • oh sad alot. no one is posting in my new topic on the "general discussion" board, and it's a scary place. anyone want to play a get to know ya game? unsure.gif

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 3 2006, 05:08 AM)
    Do you have to cut out the black or could you just iron it on as is?

weelll... you could iron it on as is, but then you'd have a piece of freezer paper stuck to a tshirt and i dunno how that'd look. don't they sell iron-on paper for printers or something? if they don't, they should
  • They do, but it sucks. I've done iron ons and they always end up flakey and shitty.
  • sharpie is dependable.
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 2 2006, 10:16 PM)
    oh sad alot. no one is posting in my new topic on the "general discussion" board, and it's a scary place. anyone want to play a get to know ya game? unsure.gif

Actually, I saw your new post over there, and thought it looked like a ton of fun to play. Ack, I really wanted to be the first to reply, but I have a dang test tomorrow that I really should study for. I get distracted so very very easily.