In this Discussion

ok... so the save the band game is awesome, but...

Comments

• QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 3 2006, 05:24 AM)
    sharpie is dependable.

yeah, at least that wouldn't flake or crack or anything. im not sure how this will hold up... it's the first one i've done
  • What is the link for that site? You know, the one that Jedi_grrrlie gave you.

<~~~900th post
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 3 2006, 05:31 AM)
    Actually, I saw your new post over there, and thought it looked like a ton of fun to play. Ack, I really wanted to be the first to reply, but I have a dang test tomorrow that I really should study for. I get distracted so very very easily.

heh... *still avoiding homework*

ugh... it's almost 11... who wants to trade places for a day?

here's the stenciling link: http://community.livejournal.com/diy_tutorials/60999.html
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 2 2006, 10:40 PM)
    heh... *still avoiding homework*
    ugh... it's almost 11... who wants to trade places for a day?

If you want to trade place for a day, we're going to be giving each other injection in the mouth on Thursday. That would be the perfect day for me to trade places! blink.gif
  • I want to trade places. I'm dreading this Lit Review that's due on Tuesday: the last one took me 8 hours straight.
  • OMG!!!! I BEAT DAMIAN!!!!!!! but there wasn't a fun little note afterwards, damian just sort of stands there with his paddle, bouncing around....i like to think that he's shaking with fury at having lost. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 3 2006, 07:02 AM)
    If you want to trade place for a day, we're going to be giving each other injection in the mouth on Thursday. That would be the perfect day for me to trade places! blink.gif

are you getting your wisdom teeth out or something? cuz i wouldn't mind that... when i did it, they gave my lots of nice pills biggrin.gif and then maybe i could get some time off school...

QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 3 2006, 07:34 AM)
    I want to trade places. I'm dreading this Lit Review that's due on Tuesday: the last one took me 8 hours straight.

er...ok... so maybe i'm not in such a bad situation... hehe... sorry. but at least the subject's not something completely awful (assuming you're an english person.)

i'm an english person
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 3 2006, 03:57 PM)
    are you getting your wisdom teeth out or something? cuz i wouldn't mind that... when i did it, they gave my lots of nice pills biggrin.gif and then maybe i could get some time off school...

Nope, in fact if we switched places on Thurday, you would be giving my classmates injections and they would be giving you injections in return. And none of us in my class have ever done this before, which is why I'm so scared to have it done to me.

QUOTE (powerhouse @ Apr 3 2006, 02:30 PM)
    OMG!!!! I BEAT DAMIAN!!!!!!! but there wasn't a fun little note afterwards, damian just sort of stands there with his paddle, bouncing around....i like to think that he's shaking with fury at having lost. tongue.gif

No Way!!!! How!? How many tries did it take you? Can you play ping pong in real life too?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 3 2006, 11:09 PM)
    Nope, in fact if we switched places on Thurday, you would be giving my classmates injections and they would be giving you injections in return. And none of us in my class have ever done this before, which is why I'm so scared to have it done to me.
    No Way!!!! How!? How many tries did it take you? Can you play ping pong in real life too?

ack!!!! what class is that for?
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 3 2006, 04:12 PM)

lol, i'm in a very special type of school for maniacs.

But I'll give you a clue: According to "The Truth in Music," Tim thinks chicks dig my career choice. (I wouldn't know since I'm a chick).
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 3 2006, 11:17 PM)
    lol, i'm in a very special type of school for maniacs.

But I'll give you a clue: According to "The Truth in Music," Tim thinks chicks dig my career choice. (I wouldn't know since I'm a chick).

haha... of course, now i feel stupid.

i've been wondering what the average age is on here... a lot of people seem to be in or right out of college
  • It depends. We have quite a span of ages. There are quite a few people like me--seniors.. We've had as young as 13 be regulars... and yeah. Pretty much a large span. Mostly high school and college of course.
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 3 2006, 06:57 PM)
    er...ok... so maybe i'm not in such a bad situation... hehe... sorry. but at least the subject's not something completely awful (assuming you're an english person.)

i'm an english person

Not English. A Lit Review is basically the Introduction to a full APA lab write-up. It's Psychology. It's a lot harder than it sounds.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 3 2006, 05:25 PM)
    It depends. We have quite a span of ages. There are quite a few people like me--seniors.. We've had as young as 13 be regulars... and yeah. Pretty much a large span. Mostly high school and college of course.

Waaaa! With my birthday coming up I now feel so old! *sniff* Bah! sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 3 2006, 05:09 PM)

haha, no, i'm no good at ping pong. but i am excellent at procrastinating....hence, I BEAT DAMIAN!!!!
  • I think we're all pretty awesome at procrastinating, hence the massive amounts of posts from everyone.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 4 2006, 02:53 AM)
    Not English. A Lit Review is basically the Introduction to a full APA lab write-up. It's Psychology. It's a lot harder than it sounds.

ick sad.gif im sorry

yeah... procrastination is my specialty

and i think i'm at the young end of the scale.... i guess that's a good thing
  • I procrastinate far too much these days. I usually don't start my homework until like 2 or 3 in the morning. I do this for a few reasons: 1) Insomnia 2) I hate Stats almost as much as I hate the devil 3) Sometimes my homework is so easy that I just blow it off.

If you're young, here's my advice: Stop procrastinating now, it'll just get worse.
  • QUOTE (kickinshoes @ Apr 3 2006, 04:12 PM)

If you think injecting each other is bad, last year we got cadavers to disect. (Yes dental students do cadavers, so then, who here wants to be a dentist then!) blink.gif
  • Why is it Damian you have to beat last? Tim says he's the best ping pong player in the band.