happy birthday sug!!!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
biggrin.gif

Comments

• Yayayayayayay for birthdays! smile.gif
  • Have an awesome day!
  • happy birthday!
  • yay, happy birthday! Mine was yesterday. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Leikela4 @ Apr 5 2006, 05:24 PM)
    Mine was yesterday. smile.gif

hehe, yeah, i woulda made you a birthday thread here, but you hadn't been here in so long i wasn't sure you'd see it, so i just made the one at the kh board...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 5 2006, 06:27 PM)
    hehe, yeah, i woulda made you a birthday thread here, but you hadn't been here in so long i wasn't sure you'd see it, so i just made the one at the kh board...

I dunno why I stopped coming... I think it was mainly because this webpage stopped working on the computer at work but then they got a new one last week... so here I am!
  • happy b'day all!
  • Suuuuuuuuugggggg whatsup fellow tucsonan (although I think you moved?). HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  • Happy Bday!
  • belated happy birthday wishes to rachael and sug, both super boardies who don't visit the board enough!
  • happy birthday sug!!! tongue.gif
  • ZOMG!!! I could only hope and dream someone would notice that it was my birthday and post something! Thanks darbie, for starting the post, and thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. smile.gif You guys make my heart happy!!!

BTW Spongie, yes, I did finally move... the packers came on April 3rd, the movers on April 4th, and the movers are delivering the stuff here (NC) later today. I so miss Tucson. sad.gif At least I got to have my birthday there.
  • hey sug! happy.gif
    you moved to North Carolina? that's a big move! hope you like it there. smile.gif
  • I'm too slow but I love you, Sug.

And, Happy belated Birthday, Rachael.

Btw, is it the season for moving?
  • Yup, moved cross-country, shades. I lived here before when I was 8 through 12, though it was in a LOT more rural area. I kind of feel like I've been here, done that, so I'm not exactly psyched to have moved back. huh.gif But maybe someday I'll start liking it better here... I'm hopeful. Nice to see you posting on the board, btw. smile.gif

I love you too, setsumi, my dear! A bit of random info: moving season, according to our realtor, is usually in the summer here. That's because parents with school-age children usually move when school's out. That's not particularly interesting, but I felt like sharing it. smile.gif