In this Discussion

pics from SXSW

edited November -1 in OK Go
http://www.heroine-dreams.com/gallery/SXSW2006/3.17/05OKGo/

they've been up awhile... I've just been lazy and haven't come to the boards. It was a good show... they were also leaving from the Austin (they were going to Chicago while I was going to Dallas and then onto Columbus) airport from the same gate an hour later. Very exciting. smile.gif

I'm seeing them again at CD101 Day on the 8th at Promowest w/ the Dresden Dolls and then Sun. smile.gif

Love,
Rachael

Comments

• Wow, you were so close! These are fabulous pictures. They look like professional concert stills. They should be paying you to be their publicity photographer! wink.gif

Ooo, and you got married? Congradulations!
  • wow! jeez you were close. you can practically lick their face off. nice.
  • Wow.....very lovely photographs. I especially like the one of both Rusty and Damian jumping- that's a super shot.

I so wish I could go to that CD101 day thinger....*sigh* Have fun!
  • BEAUTIFUL pics. I was greatly amused to see the scarf tied around the mic stand. When did Damian start that?
  • very amazing pictures
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 4 2006, 11:16 PM)
    BEAUTIFUL pics. I was greatly amused to see the scarf tied around the mic stand. When did Damian start that?

I'm not sure... I last saw them a couple months ago somewhere and I don't think they had that.

It wasn't hard to get close... I showed up during the band before them (the Lashes) and I was right in front of the speakers where no one wanted to be... but I wear earplugs at shows so the noise doesn't bother me.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 4 2006, 09:01 PM)
    Ooo, and you got married? Congradulations!

yes I did, about a month ago!!
  • Oh, the show I wasn't able to get into! I envy you!

Those pictures are extraordinary, though. Absolutely fabulous! My favorite is Damian and Andy jumping. They both look like they are incredibly high in the air from the angle you took the photo.

What beautiful pictures!

Also congratulations on your marriage. What a freaking awesome honeymoon to have... SXSW! Sweet.
  • That scarf is bringing some images of Steven Tyler to mind which is always unfortunate.
  • QUOTE (unicornsplzzz @ Apr 5 2006, 07:59 PM)
    That scarf is bringing some images of Steven Tyler to mind which is always unfortunate.

that's exactly what I thought when they were tying them on.
    "Um... I thought I was seeing OKGo, not Aerosmith!"
  • Ace job on the photos! Bravo! Thanks for sharing them with us. biggrin.gif
  • Scarf aside, the photos are really nice.
  • Those photos kick serious ass, thanks!!