In this Discussion

Hi!

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Hi everyone, erm.......I'm new biggrin.gif and well I'm an OK Go fan....and I come from a town called Bradford in England. smile.gif So thats me.

Comments

• QUOTE (stolensweets @ Apr 21 2006, 09:19 AM)
    Hi everyone, erm.......I'm new biggrin.gif and well I'm an OK Go fan....and I come from a town called Bradford in England. smile.gif So thats me.

Welcome, new British person! I love British people! I wish I were British. I'm Tempe. I live in the desert in Arizona. I am orginally from New Jersey on the east coast of America. How did you come to love Ok Go? We all have our stories on that, I'd love to hear yours. smile.gif
  • Hey Tempe biggrin.gif You really don't want to be British.....it rains here ALL the time mad.gif . Actually a friend introduced me to Ok Go.....the boys aren't very big here at the moment, It'll soon change I'm sure of it. Well anyway I instantly fell in love, and I can't stop listening to them.....I'm actually listening to Invincible now biggrin.gif
  • hello and welcome to the board...
  • Hey Welcome!
  • sup my fellow english person, im andy and ill back you up on here

where bouts in bradford you hail from?
  • Eccleshill, Bradford, and thanx everyone biggrin.gif
  • i see you like the arctics..

bradford footy team still crap?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 21 2006, 06:57 PM)
    i see you like the arctics..

bradford footy team still crap?

Arctic Monkeys rock cool.gif and yes.....Bradford are still erm...crap
  • i was light years ahead on the arctics =p

theres a thread sumwhere on the front page i think

bradford were always crap =p

forrest on the other hand..
  • Have you heard their new EP? It's really good.

The football team is crap but Bradford in general is okay smile.gif
  • Heyyy!

I'm Kay, hope you like it here.
  • Hey Kay. I think I will, everyone seems really nice biggrin.gif
  • Hey I'm Jenna...welcome to the boards!
  • QUOTE (stolensweets @ Apr 21 2006, 12:19 PM)
    cheers and welcome, mate! lovely to have you. pour yourself a cup of tea and make yourself at home. happy.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 21 2006, 02:33 PM)
    i was light years ahead on the arctics =p

by about 2 weeks, retard.
  • Oooh, another Brit! Welcome! (I'm not British. But I find that most British people are pretty awesome.)

I'm Katy. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (76 @ Apr 22 2006, 12:25 AM)
    by about 2 weeks, retard.

try a year and a half / two years
  • Hey everyone biggrin.gif

I only started listening to their stuff about 10 months ago so you win Head Full of Crazy tongue.gif
  • i will try 2 weeks ago or i will try dipping you in to a vat of of melted cheese.