In this Discussion

4/27 Concert Vids

edited November -1 in OK Go
These are just a couple of video clips I took at their show at Wellesley: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=jadedsurprises

None of them are particularly good quality, but hey, OK Go is OK Go, right? Enjoy smile.gif

Comments

• great videos. smile.gif
  • wow, looks like a lot of fun! so this concert was seriously an all girls school concert??? Nice video clips!
  • QUOTE (oknow @ May 6 2006, 10:52 PM)
    wow, looks like a lot of fun! so this concert was seriously an all girls school concert??? Nice video clips!

Excuse me, "Women's College" wink.gif

And yeah...just girls, unless someone brought their boyfriend/friend
  • Great vids! It makes me want to be back at one of their concerts so badly. They just have so much energy, it's rediculous... and, besides, everyone dances (I've discovered the sad reality, at the Daphne Loves Derby concert, that scenesters don't dance).

Awwww, concert nostalgia.

Thanks again for the great vids!
  • QUOTE (jadedsurprises @ May 6 2006, 11:03 PM)
    Excuse me, "Women's College" wink.gif

HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL YEAH!!!

Sorry. The Smithie in me came out. Haha.

so this concert was seriously an all girls school concert???

The guys play in Northampton all the time, which is where my school (Smith) is, and we're a women's college, too. Granted, they play downtown and not at Smith itself, but it's close enough that I usually see several people in OK Go t-shirts the day after a concert.

I'll watch the vids when I have sound again, like I thought I did this morning...but my computer tricked me...tongue.gif
  • Oh man, I want to go to one of the college shows, they seem so cool. Great vids!
  • Like everyone else, you know I'm going to say great videos biggrin.gif

I've never had the fortune to go to an Ok go concert mad.gif

However I will find my to one of them one day sad.gif

Anywho that concert looked like a lot of fun, thanks again for sharing the vids