In this Discussion

Videos on YouTube

edited November -1 in OK Go
i have 3 ok go videos up...i'll be adding more right now...

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MusicJunky2

*they're old videos*

Comments

• didn't know where else to put this >> OK Go on Good Morning Dallas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQZBhI8CNtw&search=ok%20go

i love the acoustic performance of do what you want.
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ May 14 2006, 11:01 PM)
    didn't know where else to put this >> OK Go on Good Morning Dallas

Oh my goodness. The acoustic Do What You Want was amazing. There's something amazing about acoustic performances.

Though I missed teh Dan.
  • I think the acoustic version of "Oh Lately" is much more moving then a loud version of it. But no matter where they play or what they play on they always do a great job!!
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ May 14 2006, 06:01 PM)

That is an infinitely better job than they did at the Acoustic Set in Tampa in March. Damian messed up the lyrics on one of the songs and the crowd ended up correcting him, it was so funny.

But thank you for this, my perception of their acoustic playing is now unskewed! hehe.
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ May 14 2006, 07:01 PM)

I got so mad when I saw all of the pictures on Flickr from that, because I couldn't believe Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore would forget to mention it. Thank yoouuu! biggrin.gif
  • I'm usually more of a Damian girl, but Oh My Lord, Andy looks AMAZING! in that video. His hair is looking really good, too. For awhile I thought it just looked like he needed a haircut, badly, but now that it's grown a bit it looks all shaggy and gorgeous.
  • not going to lie, I had a more ghetto verion of Tim's glockenspeil when i was in band back in the 5th grade. It did not rock at all. He somehow makes it cool.
  • QUOTE (ItalianAmiche @ May 14 2006, 08:11 PM)
    not going to lie, I had a more ghetto verion of Tim's glockenspeil when i was in band back in the 5th grade. It did not rock at all. He somehow makes it cool.

Are you referring to his rockenspeil?
  • QUOTE (poison @ May 14 2006, 09:16 PM)
    Are you referring to his rockenspeil?

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That was amazing!!!
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ May 14 2006, 04:01 PM)

Awesome. Thanks for posting! I agree with tonetoile about missing Dan, though. Couldn't they have given him a tamborine or something? sad.gif

In other news, I totally want a glockenspeil. That is amazing.
  • Thank you so much for posting that Good Morning Dallas thing, e5170a! I've never heard Ok Go play acoustic before. It sounded great. I was just thinking how funny it'd be if some random person saw them on tv, thought they were purely an acoustic band, and decided to go to the concert. They would be in for quite a surprise (and a treat). Does anyone else have some great footage of Ok Go appearing on local tv that they can post?
  • QUOTE (poison @ May 14 2006, 09:03 PM)
    I'm usually more of a Damian girl, but Oh My Lord, Andy looks AMAZING! in that video. His hair is looking really good, too. For awhile I thought it just looked like he needed a haircut, badly, but now that it's grown a bit it looks all shaggy and gorgeous.

I know!!! I thought it looked TERRIBLE in photographs, and then I saw him in person with it, and it looks wonderful. Damian should in NO way attempt to cut it.
  • i love youtube. wub.gif (i also love these smileys)

OK Go on MAD TV >> click here!
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ May 17 2006, 12:56 AM)
    i love youtube. wub.gif (i also love these smileys)

OK Go on MAD TV >> click here!

They were on MadTV and I missed it?!!
    That's crazy.

Hahaha, this is awesome. I love ADuncan's shredding(that's not the correct term, I know...but I'm using it anyway, neener!) abilities. So beautifully played. I miss that..
    Awesome. So freaking awesome. This made my day. Thank you!
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ May 17 2006, 03:05 AM)
    They were on MadTV and I missed it?!!
    That's crazy.

That was a while ago, haha. I remember they replayed that episode while I was in Florida last year, and I heard it on the TV, and ran across the condo so I wouldn't miss it. smile.gif

That is actually a rather well-shot video, really. I liked a bunch of the camera angles and switches.

Also, Damian looks like he's going on 15 in that vid, lol.

And Burleigh? OMG. CUTEST THING EVER. (Okay, maybe not as cute as "Dandy" wink.gif ) But seriously! He's just sitting in the background, bopping along, like, "I'm playing the keyboards! Woot! This is fun!" wub.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 17 2006, 07:55 AM)
    And Burleigh? OMG. CUTEST THING EVER. (Okay, maybe not as cute as "Dandy" wink.gif ) But seriously! He's just sitting in the background, bopping along, like, "I'm playing the keyboards! Woot! This is fun!" wub.gif

He's absolutely adorable.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ May 17 2006, 06:30 AM)
    He's absolutely adorable.

Can he come back? 'Cause like, I never got to see him in concert, that wasn't my "era," so to speak, and now I'm like, OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BURLEEEEEEEEEEEIGH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADOOOORRABBBLE!

(This post has no real content, haha.)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 17 2006, 09:25 AM)
    Can he come back? 'Cause like, I never got to see him in concert, that wasn't my "era," so to speak, and now I'm like, OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BURLEEEEEEEEEEEIGH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ADOOOORRABBBLE!
    (This post has no real content, haha.)

haha, calm down, woman! If you want adorable, look at Tuckey.

Is it me, or did Damian's mouth grow smaller over the years? In this video, it looks exactly like that HoneyComb commercial with the kid with the gigantor mouth. Damian's mouth literally is the giant chasm in his crystal veneer(I've gotta stop paraphrasing Trish..). When you look at it now, it's sooo much smaller.. normal sized, even.

Is anyone else seeing this, or am I crazy? (Although they don't call me Crazy K for nothin'..)
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ May 17 2006, 11:37 AM)
    Is it me, or did Damian's mouth grow smaller over the years? In this video, it looks exactly like that HoneyComb commercial with the kid with the gigantor mouth. Damian's mouth literally is the giant chasm in his crystal veneer(I've gotta stop paraphrasing Trish..). When you look at it now, it's sooo much smaller.. normal sized, even.

Maybe he just doesn't open it as wide nowadays, hahaha.

Also, nothing wrong with paraphrasing Trish. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Kikky @ May 17 2006, 03:37 PM)
    haha, calm down, woman! If you want adorable, look at Tuckey.

Is anyone else seeing this, or am I crazy? (Although they don't call me Crazy K for nothin'..)

No, I totally understand. The first time I saw Don't Ask Me (the orange one), I was like, "mini Mick Jagger?"

It amused me. It's sad that it has kind of died down a bit. Something about it always made me giggle (in a good way, not as in "jeering schoolgril giggle," but as in "why is he so cute?").