In this Discussion

Everything I need to know I learned from OkGo

124»

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 17 2006, 11:10 PM)
    I think your awesome, Chipanonomous. You know so much! I want the Appendices on cd! I wish there was a way I could get a hold of it. Ah, how I'd love to hear Ok Go sing "Baby's In Black" if it's the Beatles' song. That's one of my favorite Beatles songs.

yeah its the beatles song, and thanks for saying im awesome lol i just really like the group and i listen to their music a lot, instead of posting on the site i guess i just listen to their music. It really gets me through the day
  • QUOTE (Chipanonomous @ May 17 2006, 08:49 PM)
    i guess i just listen to their music. It really gets me through the day

Me too! Even though I only have the two Ok Go albums and none of the other stuff oldbies have, listening to their music gets me thru my day. There's no better way to end the school day than driving around the parking lot with Ok Go blaring out my car windows. I am such a beatles freak. I'd just love to hear Ok Go sing a Beatles' song! How did you first discover Ok Go?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 17 2006, 11:59 PM)
    Me too! Even though I only have the two Ok Go albums and none of the other stuff oldbies have, listening to their music gets me thru my day. There's no better way to end the school day than driving around the parking lot with Ok Go blaring out my car windows. I am such a beatles freak. I'd just love to hear Ok Go sing a Beatles' song! How did you first discover Ok Go?

madden football 2003, lol get over it really got onto me because i loved the ling, had it up to the gills, while the milk still spills, aint it just a bitch...... and then from there i bought the cd, obsessed over them, saw them live, told everyone in knew about them, bought the eps etc, downloaded songs and then from there it was golden, now i have 105 completely different ok go songs in my itunes and i couldnt love it anymore, im me sometime, but not tonight at yanksace22 and ill hook you up with the appendices and whatnot
  • QUOTE (Chipanonomous @ May 18 2006, 02:55 AM)
    Oh Yeah p.s. just because i dont have an uber amount of posts doesnt mean im not as hardcore a fan as most of you lol, ive got all the songs including the new singles in the uk, except for the live and covers of like babys in black and such, and i have been to 5 shows and met the band but dont think im a new guy or anythin i love these guys

Post #s really don't matter. I love OK Go, but I'm not nearly as hardcore as everyone else; I just type... a lot. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Chipanonomous @ May 17 2006, 09:05 PM)
    madden football 2003, lol get over it really got onto me because i loved the ling, had it up to the gills, while the milk still spills, aint it just a bitch...... and then from there i bought the cd, obsessed over them, saw them live, told everyone in knew about them, bought the eps etc, downloaded songs and then from there it was golden, now i have 105 completely different ok go songs in my itunes and i couldnt love it anymore, im me sometime, but not tonight at yanksace22 and ill hook you up with the appendices and whatnot

would you mind sending some tracks to the yahoo account that some awesome people here on the boards set up? (karmapointer@yahoo.com, password: okgood). [i think that's right...] i'd love to hear some of the tracks that you have. i feel bad for not adding to the account myself, but i'm relatively new to OK Go mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (e 5170a @ May 18 2006, 02:31 AM)
    would you mind sending some tracks to the yahoo account that some awesome people here on the boards set up? (karmapointer@yahoo.com, password: okgood). [i think that's right...] i'd love to hear some of the tracks that you have. i feel bad for not adding to the account myself, but i'm relatively new to OK Go mellow.gif

yeah ill put the three or so that i have up there, really the only songs i have that arent on there are from the dwyw singles and the a million ways ones, the thing is Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore said he didnt want people putting songs on there that you could buy but i guess he can make an exception for those