In this Discussion

Is OkGo from Sveden???

edited November -1 in OK Go
???

Comments

• Are the JCer's attacking the board today?
  • Um. No. They're all from the US. Recording a record in Sweden does not make one Swedish, haha.
  • excuse moi monsieur antichrist!

sorry I really just wanted to say that!
    Welcome to the boards by the way
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 16 2006, 05:27 PM)
    Um. No. They're all from the US. Recording a record in Sweden does not make one Swedish, haha.

or does it??? lol it doesn't.
  • I'm studying fall semester in Sweden!!

(This was semi-on topic? lol)

Welcome to the boards!
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 16 2006, 06:43 PM)
    I'm studying fall semester in Sweden!!

(This was semi-on topic? lol)

Welcome to the boards!

I think it was on topic AND hilarious, so it counts.

Wouldn't it be cool if they WERE from Sweden? Man, that'd be cool because they'd have this really nifty accent when they sang.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 19 2006, 10:10 PM)
    Wouldn't it be cool if they WERE from Sweden? Man, that'd be cool because they'd have this really nifty accent when they sang.

Plus they'd eat Swedish meatballs and drive in volvos that play ABBA songs when you click the car alarm. (Ok, maybe not) laugh.gif
  • ^^I love the sig!
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ May 20 2006, 01:21 AM)
    ^^I love the sig!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! laugh.gif *falls over laughing*

Sorry! Sorry, that has nothing to do with this conversation, but that sig is truly hilarious....
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ May 19 2006, 10:22 PM)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! laugh.gif *falls over laughing*

Sorry! Sorry, that has nothing to do with this conversation, but that sig is truly hilarious....

Oh man, I'm so glad you guys approve! biggrin.gif It was the first time I really tried to doctor up a picture, and it was a pain in the butt! I'd so do it again. Ok ok, if I have to say anything else about that siggie, I'll post it at the siggie thread. Now, you may all go back to talking about the Sweedish Swordfish known as Ok Go. And that, my friends...is all for now!
  • I love it!
  • Thank you, and Roachie loves you! I'm going to whip him up some Swedish meatballs now.
  • So now it's The Official OK Go Roach Brooch and Swedish Meatballs Society? Wow, not a good mix.... **cringe**
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ May 19 2006, 11:00 PM)
    So now it's The Official OK Go Roach Brooch and Swedish Meatballs Society? Wow, not a good mix.... **cringe**

Ok, on account of you and jedi_grrlie, my roomate official thinks I'm nuts. I keep disturbing her reading with my random spurts of uncontrollable laughter.

"We also serve Swedish Meatballs!" that's going to be the next blurb when I make a new OORBS siggie.
  • Oh, but you're the good kind of nuts. We enjoy you ever so much!
  • Aww, aren't you sweet! I should get my roomie addicted to Ok Go. I love her, but still that bookworm needs a touch of Kulash in her life.
  • Okay warning, I'm about to go wayy off topic sorry

jedi_grrlie that avatar of yours is simply delightful!!!!!!! wub.gif

Sorry, it had to be said sleep.gif

By the way that new roach broach siggy is ALSO simply delightful! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Jedi3741 @ May 20 2006, 06:00 PM)
    Okay warning, I'm about to go wayy off topic sorry

jedi_grrlie that avatar of yours is simply delightful!!!!!!! wub.gif

Sorry, it had to be said sleep.gif

By the way that new roach broach siggy is ALSO simply delightful! tongue.gif

Why thankie, jedi3741!!! If jedi_grrlie wasn't basking in the beautiful paradise known as Hawaii, I'm sure she'd thank you too. BettyNLBboop took that pic at a recent concert she went to called the Lansdowne Block Party and Best Music Poll. She is truly a great photographer, and I want to thank her again for letting me use that picture. What a cool concert it must've been! Now, if you'll excuse me, I must escape this desert heat by moving to Sweden. Ahh, I can taste those Swedish meatballs now. tongue.gif