In this Discussion

Merch Guy Appreciation Post

edited November -1 in OK Go
Has anyone met the OKGo merch guy? He's the nicest dude ever and pretty damn good looking too.
His Name is Tucker...if you go to a show you should definetly say hi to the guy.

Comments

• Yay for merch guys. Except I only know Gavin DeGraw's.
  • Yep, Tuckey is pretty sweet. He once asked if I wanted anything signed by the guys and said he would get them to autograph it. I love him. wub.gif
  • Well, they don't always have the same merch guy.
  • I remeber last tour they had a merch guy named Mike Clarke and a sound guy named Mike Kent and damian said something about them combinding names to be Clarke Kent.
  • Haha yeah, Andy said that in a blog.
  • When I saw them in Montreal the Merch guy was flirting with my friend like crazy...it was really funny, actually.
  • Oh merch guys, what's not to love? laugh.gif
  • They tend to be cute as most girls (well, maybe only me) are easily charmed and wiled into buying merch I really don't need simply due to their masculine charms.
  • QUOTE (ItalianAmiche @ May 20 2006, 02:15 PM)
    I remeber last tour they had a merch guy named Mike Clarke and a sound guy named Mike Kent and damian said something about them combinding names to be Clarke Kent.

Jen said that Mike Clarke is Milosh, but when I called Milosh "Mike," he said that I had to call him Milosh because people would get confused. My mom says that my dream of being a merch girl for OK Go is never going to come true because they'll only hire cute guys because most of OK Go's fans are teenage girls. This makes me sad and laugh at the same time. biggrin.gif
  • haha. Yeah I only know Milosh, not the other guy. And I know him as Mike cos I think calling him milosh is a little bit odd.
  • Calling him Mike is a little bit weird. Why did he change it?
  • its his nickname, the guys have always called him it. I just think I need to feel actual friends with someone to use their nickname!
  • You guys are friends! More so than me, and he insists I call him Milosh.