In this Discussion

: (

edited November -1 in OK Go
Sorry to bother you all sad.gif

I've (again) been gone for so long and I'm a little lost. Could you guys please update me?

Anything new I should know of?

By the way, how's the roach broach society doing?

Comments

• Pretty much nothing happened..at all...they were on some morning show, you can buy a ringtone of theirs for charity, they had a fan correspondant contest, A Million Ways video is on iTunes now, and Andy and Tim are planning something for the blog, blahh.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 7 2006, 05:15 PM)
    Pretty much nothing happened..at all...they were on some morning show, you can buy a ringtone of theirs for charity, they had a fan correspondant contest, A Million Ways video is on iTunes now, and Andy and Tim are planning something for the blog, blahh.

Thanks! biggrin.gif I was afraid of being annoying unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 7 2006, 05:15 PM)
    Pretty much nothing happened..at all...they were on some morning show, you can buy a ringtone of theirs for charity, they had a fan correspondant contest, A Million Ways video is on iTunes now, and Andy and Tim are planning something for the blog, blahh.

Kay, your summarisation skills amaze me. biggrin.gif

Welcome back, Jedi! biggrin.gif

As for the Roach Broach Society, they apparently have a MySpace profile now, hee.
  • I've been meaning to ask you..where's the second Damian quote in your sig from? I like it a lot.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 7 2006, 06:50 PM)
    I've been meaning to ask you..where's the second Damian quote in your sig from? I like it a lot.

Ummm...hang on...from this interview, which is seriously one of my favourites. He said so many intelligent things in there, and it was a very well-written interview, very smart. I'm going through my own "what to do with my life?!?!" crisis right now, so that quote really rung true with me right now. I know Damian's got my back, haha.
  • Yeah, same here, that's exactly why I wanted more from his guide to being an angsty youth, haha.
  • speaking of interviews...

I've heard rumors of Damian talking about his dog's feet smelling like popcorn. Now, I am very bad at finding these sorts of things, but I really want to see this interview because my best friend has mentioned how dogs' feet smell like popcorn but no one really believed her.

so yeah. If anyone was nice enough to find that interview for me, I'd love them forever and ever and ever. plus a day, or so.
  • The first time you mentioned your friend wanting to see it, I looked eeeeverywhere for it and couldn't come up with anything after like three days. I'll try again though!
  • Okay, I still can't find it, which seriously pisses me off, but I won't give up. Anyway, here's a little gem I stumbled upon during my quest:

I just found out that OKGO's Damian Kulash is not gay. Well, not completely. According to the HOB Green Room Broadcast, he wrote the song "Don't Ask Me How I'm Doing" about an ex-girlfriend. I am amazed! Maybe he's just an Andy (skinny Seattle haircutting Andy, not healthy orange South Carolina Andy). You know. Does stereotypical gay things, but isn't gay.

Man, people like that confuse my gaydar... But see, this bothers me. He's not gay, and I didn't jump him at the show? Damn. By the way, I'm just kidding. A Ha Ha Ha Ha. Oh please shoot me now.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 8 2006, 09:51 PM)
    Okay, I still can't find it, which seriously pisses me off, but I won't give up. Anyway, here's a little gem I stumbled upon during my quest:

I just found out that OKGO's Damian Kulash is not gay. Well, not completely. According to the HOB Green Room Broadcast, he wrote the song "Don't Ask Me How I'm Doing" about an ex-girlfriend. I am amazed! Maybe he's just an Andy (skinny Seattle haircutting Andy, not healthy orange South Carolina Andy). You know. Does stereotypical gay things, but isn't gay.

Man, people like that confuse my gaydar... But see, this bothers me. He's not gay, and I didn't jump him at the show? Damn. By the way, I'm just kidding. A Ha Ha Ha Ha. Oh please shoot me now.

.......wtf? Where is that from????
  • Haha, some teenage girl's blog that came up on google.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 7 2006, 02:50 PM)
    As for the Roach Broach Society, they apparently have a MySpace profile now, hee.

Yes! The Official OkGo Roach Broach Society has it's on myspace now. Everyone should drop on by. You don't have be a member to share in the love of decorating dazzling roachies for Damian Kulash. wink.gif

I hope you guys will enjoy the blogs. I try to mention every boardie in some way in the blogs.

http://www.myspace.com/75154101
  • "don't ask me how im doing"

wow it is good to see that this chick is accurate blink.gif
    dumbassturd lol
  • It's even funnier when you sing the chorus with that line.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Jun 9 2006, 05:00 PM)
    It's even funnier when you sing the chorus with that line.

Hah

Thanks for all the updates guys, you rock! cool.gif