describe atleast one truck

edited November -1 in General Discussion
well my neighbor used to have a black and pink truck
it was pretty sweet.
pink on the inside.
i bet he felt prety 'gangsta'
and i use the term loosely

Comments

• i saw a truck that was red and had forest green flames on it. i was like damn....i want to live in a truck like that. i'm totally joking. it was the ugliest think i've seen.
  • When I was outside today getting the mail, I saw this white truck with black stripes. Just from the exterior I could tell that someone pimped it out. It made me giggle.

Actually I laughed pretty hard at it.
  • At the DMV, there was the most adorable bright pink ford pickup. I pulled in and just "aww"ed in the "oh my god, that's so cute," high-pitched, dog whistle kind of way through my window.

Even though it's evil and eats unicorns and babies for breakfast, the DMV occasionally has little thrills like that.
  • My dad owns a truck, it was graffitied on recently
  • My mate has trucks on his skateboard. They look like metal
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 9 2006, 06:10 PM)
    My mate has trucks on his skateboard. They look like metal

Revolver's dad has a truck....with a big back seat
    ow ow!!!!!!!! wink.gif
  • Even my mum doesn't like admitting she slept with my dad. You seemed to enjoy it? My dad has Aids
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 10 2006, 04:50 AM)
    Even my mum doesn't like admitting she slept with my dad. You seemed to enjoy it? My dad has Aids

well...that explains it then..
    i couldnt figure it out!

meh *shrugs*

i guess you have the herpes then too...sorry i didnt tell you at breaky
  • Nah, its cool. We only did anal

Have i seen a picture of your mum? If she looks like you roro then shes hotter than the sun. I know someone who got genital herpes in his mouth... you can guess how.

Theres a new Transformers film coming out next year, my god Optimus Prime will be the most amazing truck of all time! *spirts*
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 13 2006, 06:41 AM)
    Nah, its cool. We only did anal
    Have i seen a picture of your mum? If she looks like you roro then shes hotter than the sun. I know someone who got genital herpes in his mouth... you can guess how.

Theres a new Transformers film coming out next year, my god Optimus Prime will be the most amazing truck of all time! *spirts*

Mike - what's with the sudden flattery again? DID YOU MISS ME?! hahahahahaha

OPTIMUS PRIME!!! ohmy.gif
    *gasp*
  • Jus buttering you up, then im gunna cut you down! Its my emotional srangle hold i have over you.
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 13 2006, 12:08 PM)
    Jus buttering you up, then im gunna cut you down! Its my emotional srangle hold i have over you.

I should have none..."why do you build me up (build me up) buttercup baby just to let me down (let me down)?"
  • That song reminds me of being in Jumpin Jaks once, jus after kissin my horrible horrible ex girlfriend and i completely lost the will to live. Everytime i hear it i break into a cold sweat...
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 15 2006, 08:15 AM)
    That song reminds me of being in Jumpin Jaks once, jus after kissin my horrible horrible ex girlfriend and i completely lost the will to live. Everytime i hear it i break into a cold sweat...

blink.gif

Think of happier songs....songs about ppl who heart you dearly LOL

like blue light

hahahaha
  • Or In The End by Linkin Park?
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 15 2006, 05:27 PM)
    Or In The End by Linkin Park?

that works 2

pfft dry.gif
  • The demo version is actually a quite good song. Shame they were told to corner the wimpy teeanger market though, they were once a very good and inventive band. Money, business and success get in the way of anything original

i love you RoRo

trucks are great
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 16 2006, 06:58 AM)
    The demo version is actually a quite good song. Shame they were told to corner the wimpy teeanger market though, they were once a very good and inventive band. Money, business and success get in the way of anything original

i love you RoRo

trucks are great

I never heard the demo to that track...you will have to send it to me! umm in a truck ?? (just trying to stay on topic here)

mikey - i love you too
  • Being as no one else is reading this post (if they are they should join in) jus thought i'd let ya know im off! this place is depressing me. No offence to any one here but the whole forum makes me wanna kill myself! As always i'll be knockin about msn here and there.

See you round RoRoRo, and all at ok go

Revolver has left the building!
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 16 2006, 08:20 PM)
    Being as no one else is reading this post (if they are they should join in) jus thought i'd let ya know im off! this place is depressing me. No offence to any one here but the whole forum makes me wanna kill myself! As always i'll be knockin about msn here and there.

See you round RoRoRo, and all at ok go

Revolver has left the building!

sometimes i want to hurt you!!

other times i want to plant a big kiss on your face....but mostly hurt you!

hahah ttyl online then BUDDY