In this Discussion

Hello, hello.

edited November -1 in General Discussion
blink.gif

I have arrived here at long last. After seeing the amazingness of OK Go for a second time in Birmingham last night I thought I'd make use of my fandom and post here.

My name is Martin - I was at the Barfly last night wearing a navy blue t shirt with a target on it, was there about an hour before the gig because we're daft and arrived at 5.00pm.

Myself, am 15 years old. I enjoy listening to indie/pop music but I like a bit of everything really. Favourite bands are The Subways, Embrace, OK Go, The All-American Rejects and Placebo... dry.gif

So yeah, see you around hopefully.

xxx

Comments

• Hi Martin! Welcome to the boards!

Oh and congrats for inspiring me to listen to the Beatles with your topic name and your Britishness. Cool points to you.
  • hello and welcome to the boards martin...
  • HELLO *waves*

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS SIR MARTIN! *sends warm fuzzies from canada*

my name is rosemary..but queen of all things great is acceptable too wink.gif

hahah ttyl
  • Welcome darlingest! We love new people! Woohoo!

Also, I so love your music choices...especially OK Go (obviously! lol), The All-American Rejects and Placebo! Divine!
  • Welcome welcome! I'm Katy. smile.gif
  • Hello Martin! biggrin.gif
    How's going?
  • Heeeyyy Martin. I'm Kay, hope you like it here.
  • Hi smile.gif I'm Jen *waves*

Its always nice when English people join the board!

Have fun!
  • i was there early also last night

i was wearing the tiger shirt

so we probally saw each other

i was the loud one with my long haired mate probally talking in a mocking yorksire accent most the time
  • Welcome to the boards!

I'm too tired ot come up with anything witty to say.
  • Hey welcome to the boards! have fun while your here!
  • QUOTE (Futureheadboy @ Jun 28 2006, 11:28 AM)
    blink.gif

I have arrived here at long last. After seeing the amazingness of OK Go for a second time in Birmingham last night I thought I'd make use of my fandom and post here.

My name is Martin - I was at the Barfly last night wearing a navy blue t shirt with a target on it, was there about an hour before the gig because we're daft and arrived at 5.00pm.

Myself, am 15 years old. I enjoy listening to indie/pop music but I like a bit of everything really. Favourite bands are The Subways, Embrace, OK Go, The All-American Rejects and Placebo... dry.gif

So yeah, see you around hopefully.

xxx
    welcome to the lovely okgo board, martin! i assume from your screen name that you are a fan of the futureheads. i think there are a couple other brits about that like 'em too. anyway, please make yourself at home and have fun posting!
  • Hey Martin, welcome to the boards! I'm Jenna.