You Say Party, We Say Die....

edited November -1 in General Discussion
Just incase anyone on this message board would be interested, You Say Party We Say Die are playing at Birmingham Barfly on Saturday 26th August. So for any of you who aren't lucky enough to be at Reading festival, this is something of a consellation!

Tickets are £6 advance, and are available from www.barflyclub.com (just click on the link to the Birmingham venue and follow the navigation) Or from the 24 hour ticketline: 08709070999.

Hope everyone had fun at the gig in Birmingham last night!

Gem

Comments

• Thats a cool name.
  • I love their current single, I might be interested in going, I'm not sure if I'm on ma hols or not then though.
  • Just so you know, above member, is only birmingham based person thats frequenting the boards at the moment...
  • I keep seeing this thread and thinking of "I say shotgun, you say wedding."

Which is really weird, 'cause I don't like Panic! all that much.
  • QUOTE (GemmaBarfly @ Jun 28 2006, 05:46 PM)
    Just incase anyone on this message board would be interested, You Say Party We Say Die are playing at Birmingham Barfly on Saturday 26th August. So for any of you who aren't lucky enough to be at Reading festival, this is something of a consellation!

Tickets are £6 advance, and are available from www.barflyclub.com (just click on the link to the Birmingham venue and follow the navigation) Or from the 24 hour ticketline: 08709070999.

Hope everyone had fun at the gig in Birmingham last night!

Gem

to take this in the brum okgo direction

was that you dancing behind the boys last night?