In this Discussion

Birmingham gig thread#2

Comments

• haha yeah and it's even funnier if you had a friend searching for a pharmacy all weekend to get the morning after pill. oh dear.

Have fun at the gig Andy and I hope the guys like the gifts as much as we do!
  • they better like the gigs, or im giving them to the funky eyebrow band =p

i joke..they are taking the gifts no matter what =p

also pictures shall be taken on my manly sparkly disposeable camra

MANLY
  • i had to leave the gig early due to trains

some twat through ice and rusty and dami

dami gave him verble abuse, the crowd cheered

i got very very wet waiting to go in as the security were barstools

the support was good

i missed most of murdoch spent waiting outside the okgo-mobile for dami to come out so i could give gifts, but then i caught hold of dan and gave them to him insted!

so ill never know what dami thought of the mystery gift of amazing mystery

sadness

good gig, missed last 3 songs and the dance due to train catching =(

birmingham is very confuseing

met two rocking people

hello to random welsh girl and brummie girl

i forgot to take your names...i fail....hit me up on myspace if you read this

OOOO dan wore one of the ties, and during GOI he pointed to it then at me

it was a beuitfull moment!

i took 27 pics on my shiney sparkly manly camra of doom, lets hope they come out!
  • Well now you've got to tell us ...or at least me, what the surprise gift for Damian was. Come on, you know you want to! --And if you don't, I'll have my marine boyfriend stop off on Nottingham to beat you up tongue.gif

Also, I'm sad you had to leave early, and I'm glad Dan wore your tie. You're so cool!
  • QUOTE (The King of Kings @ Jun 28 2006, 01:01 AM)
    met two rocking people

hello to random welsh girl and brummie girl

Howdy Andy, It's the ramdon brummie girl.
    Glad you got home alright and the band liked your donations.
    Here's what I was yapping about:
    http://www.avenueq.com/

- Kate x
  • QUOTE (The King of Kings @ Jun 27 2006, 08:01 PM)
    ...hello to random welsh girl and brummie girl

it was a beuitfull moment!

i took 27 pics on my shiney sparkly manly camra of doom, lets hope they come out!
    nevermind the pics, i wanna see THE CAMERA! wink.gif
    even tho you had to leave early, glad you were still able to have many a beuitfull moment! biggrin.gif

and welcome to random brummie girl! cool.gif
  • I'm glad you had fun, and random brummie girl, you rock, Red Dwarf is the coolest!
  • QUOTE (kochanskie @ Jun 28 2006, 01:58 AM)
    Howdy Andy, It's the ramdon brummie girl.
    Glad you got home alright and the band liked your donations.
    Here's what I was yapping about:
    http://www.avenueq.com/

- Kate x

crap! i knew your name was kate aswell...i fail hardcore at names! talking of which im also "head full of crazy" on here..

KJ(my mate you spoke to most the night) says hi

i shall look into this puppet sex play!

QUOTE (shades of blue @ Jun 28 2006, 02:18 AM)
    nevermind the pics, i wanna see THE CAMERA! wink.gif
    even tho you had to leave early, glad you were still able to have many a beuitfull moment! biggrin.gif
    and welcome to random brummie girl! cool.gif

and just for you my dear shades

• That is one manly/glittery camera.
  • its also rather huge...ill resize it in a min..

oh also im putting more about the day in my blog if anyone wants to read are random storys of scaring ticket girls and missing trains
  • Oh I saw you last night! You were behind us in the queue but we forfitted it to keep dry.

Overall the show was really good - glad that they did Crash The Party because they didn't do it last time. I wish they'd do The House Wins at some point but they were wicked.
    Get Over It, Do What You Want and A Million Ways were highlights of course, but You're So Damn Hot and The Fix Is In were brilliant also.

The crowd was really good, there were two lunatic blonde girls making me laugh dancing behind the stage, and a girl standing behind my friend Tom who left early who made me smile, but it was a really good gig, one of the best, if a little small crowds I've been in.
  • aww, glad you all had fun and met crazy other Ok Go fans. I'm so glad Dan wore your tie, Andy!

Now tell us the mystery gift....
  • They're doing Crash the Party now?!?! That makes me so happy.
  • That makes me angry. I've been asking them to play it since the beginning of time. And they start to fricking play it when I can't see them. GRrrrrrr.
  • QUOTE (Futureheadboy @ Jun 28 2006, 04:31 PM)
    Oh I saw you last night! You were behind us in the queue but we forfitted it to keep dry.

Overall the show was really good - glad that they did Crash The Party because they didn't do it last time. I wish they'd do The House Wins at some point but they were wicked.
    Get Over It, Do What You Want and A Million Ways were highlights of course, but You're So Damn Hot and The Fix Is In were brilliant also.

The crowd was really good, there were two lunatic blonde girls making me laugh dancing behind the stage, and a girl standing behind my friend Tom who left early who made me smile, but it was a really good gig, one of the best, if a little small crowds I've been in.

we were ahead of you by default =p

as you quit the line for being wussys it was only rain=p...just alot of it

QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jun 28 2006, 05:24 PM)
    aww, glad you all had fun and met crazy other Ok Go fans. I'm so glad Dan wore your tie, Andy!

Now tell us the mystery gift....

its a MYSTERY

unless anyone points out dami wearing it ill give it till im back from my holiday to say what it is =p

QUOTE (Vendro @ Jun 28 2006, 05:55 PM)
    They're doing Crash the Party now?!?! That makes me so happy.

yes, theve done it twise now in 3 times ive seen them

its rather erotic

QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 28 2006, 08:47 PM)
    That makes me angry. I've been asking them to play it since the beginning of time. And they start to fricking play it when I can't see them. GRrrrrrr.

=p

thats what you get for getting ill chuck!
  • I didn't GET ill, i had surgery!!!!

And they can't have played it twice Andy, cos last time you saw them was when you gave dan the tie.... and they weren't playing it on that tour otherwise not only would they have played it at the london date, they would've told me they HAD played it, but they were giving it a rest or something. Because I asked why they didnt play it then too... And Andy said it was hard to something something blah blah (hah, i wasn't really listening)
  • im very very sure they played it at rock city

as im sure ive heard them do it before!
  • QUOTE (The King of Kings @ Jun 28 2006, 12:46 PM)
    crap! i knew your name was kate aswell...i fail hardcore at names! talking of which im also "head full of crazy" on here..

KJ(my mate you spoke to most the night) says hi
    i shall look into this puppet sex play!

Howdy Andy, and also KJ! I hope things are swell.

Can you remind me of the names of the support, Murdoch and ?
    my memory is failing me, all I can remember is myspace.

Also, do you know how I can upload the A Million Ways video onto a myspace profile?

Are you going to see Ok Go again later in the year?

- Kate x
  • QUOTE (kochanskie @ Jun 29 2006, 09:14 PM)
    Also, do you know how I can upload the A Million Ways video onto a myspace profile

<b>"A Million Ways" by <a href="http://www.myspace.com/okgo">OK Go</a>
    </b><br> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZPQZp5vbD4"></param><embed allowScriptAccess="never" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eZPQZp5vbD4";
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="320" height="256"></embed> <BR>From their new album, "Oh
    No"
  • QUOTE (kochanskie @ Jun 30 2006, 02:14 AM)
    Howdy Andy, and also KJ! I hope things are swell.

Can you remind me of the names of the support, Murdoch and ?
    my memory is failing me, all I can remember is myspace.

Also, do you know how I can upload the A Million Ways video onto a myspace profile?

Are you going to see Ok Go again later in the year?

- Kate x

do as the lovely mixtapes just told you to..do...and it will work...thats bad english

no idea who the first lot were, somthing about an eye or sumthing?

i doubt ill be able to make any other of the shows this year

which makes me sad and angry