In this Discussion

TINY OK GO interview just on Tv...

edited November -1 in OK Go
There was a tiny snippet from the dance today at the 02 festival, and then Alex Zane talking to Tim and Damian... I recorded it, its probably really poor quality, but I just wanted to get out of bed and share it with the board.... I'll upload it tomorrow!!!

Comments

• awesome, when you get it uploaded could you put it on youtube? my lameass computer is having trouble downloading just about everything, and i have no clue why/
  • oh bugger

i was ment to watch that...

upload away!
  • Jen, you woke me up at 3, you owe me, upload it today.
  • Ok, its only 2 questions and the sound quality is really bad because i used my camera to record it from the tv, i'm not well still so I'm going to bed but i'm sending it to Karleigh so she'll post it when she gets back from work tonight smile.gif
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 26 2006, 02:19 PM)
    Ok, its only 2 questions and the sound quality is really bad because i used my camera to record it from the tv, i'm not well still so I'm going to bed but i'm sending it to Karleigh so she'll post it when she gets back from work tonight smile.gif

But that'll take 1200 hours~!!! *whine* hahaha, oh well, I'll just sit here and wait patiently.

How are you still not well?! I demand you get better NOW. Don't make me come over there and MAKE you get better.
  • Well, since you complained that it would take me so long, maybe I just won't post the link.

...J/K.

TURN UP YOUR VOLUME ALL THE WAY!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNgNYX8ZztY
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 27 2006, 02:49 AM)
    Well, since you complained that it would take me so long, maybe I just won't post the link.
    ...J/K.

TURN UP YOUR VOLUME ALL THE WAY!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNgNYX8ZztY

thanks for posting that. hadn't seen it at all.
  • Pink pink pink pink Damian's wearing pink oh, that makes Katy squee a bunch.....

Sorry. biggrin.gif
  • And Damian's wearing white pants.... YES!
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Jun 27 2006, 09:22 AM)
    thanks for posting that. hadn't seen it at all.

You're welcome.

Wow, I'm so honored. Jen is going to be so regretting that she didn't just open a YouTube account.
  • You are now my new favorite person. cool.gif You now have major gloating rights. tongue.gif
  • ...wasn't I always your favorite person?

JK, JK. Thanks, buddy.
  • Well yes, yes you were. Lol. But now it is offical.
  • So are we officially an item now? If so, I have to break the news to Kikky (and also my mistress, Katy) gentley.
  • Why am I gonna be bothered....?

If people can't realise that its my video and not yours from reading this then theyre just very very slow....
  • Hahahah, but everyone is thanking ME for posting it, when they should be thanking you! Well, I did sit around for an hour to watch it upload, but that's it.