In this Discussion

Time for another SHOE thread

Comments

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 26 2006, 09:01 PM)
    the funny thing is my feet are currently filthy 'cause i've been running around barefoot for days...

hehe i do that. i never wear shoes if i can help it.

i love how you have the exact same shoes in 2 different colours, thats such a great idea!!
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Jun 26 2006, 08:10 PM)
    i love how you have the exact same shoes in 2 different colours, thats such a great idea!!

hehe, they're so cute, i needed both colors...
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jun 26 2006, 01:07 PM)
    Just got these to go with a dress. BCBGirls Pana in Medium Brown

Those are hot! I want some! I need to go shoe shopping....too bad I'm broke. blah.

and Darbie you have some fantastic shoes.
  • i got the coolest pumas at the outlet stores, its blue, pink and grey. and i love them. plus i got this really cute red puma bag that i can use for school.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 26 2006, 04:01 PM)
    i think i have a problem:

the funny thing is my feet are currently filthy 'cause i've been running around barefoot for days...

Wait....are those all of your shoes? Or just some that have managed to make their way out of your closet? 'Cause if those are all of your shoes......I have an even bigger problem than you....I just got rid of a bunch of shoes and I still have....at least 20 pairs. And I still need strappy summer shoes.

(Speaking of that, I should go rescue my old cheerleading shoes before my dad gives them away, they're still practically brand new.)
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jun 26 2006, 11:46 PM)
    Wait....are those all of your shoes? Or just some that have managed to make their way out of your closet? 'Cause if those are all of your shoes......I have an even bigger problem than you....I just got rid of a bunch of shoes and I still have....at least 20 pairs. And I still need strappy summer shoes.)

haha, those are most of my shoes... i keep a pair by the front door and a pair by the back door for easy access that aren't in the picture... plus there are a couple pairs in my closet that i never wear but still can't bring myself to get rid of...
  • true. not until they break into two will I then bear to part ways with them.

Does it bother anyone or is it just me that I can't stand it when my flip flops get dirty and turn gross, then I absolutely have to scrub them with a toothbrush?
  • QUOTE (oknow @ Jun 26 2006, 11:53 PM)
    Does it bother anyone or is it just me that I can't stand it when my flip flops get dirty and turn gross, then I absolutely have to scrub them with a toothbrush?

haha, it bothers me, but not to the point of scrubbing them with a toothbrush...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 27 2006, 12:55 AM)
    haha, it bothers me, but not to the point of scrubbing them with a toothbrush...

Yeah, same here. Though mine only get really dirty right underneath my feet. Like, sometimes the whole flip flop gets dirty but it's concentrated under the foot. Not mine. There are perfect imprints of my feet on my flip flops, haha.
  • yes. i am paranoid so much so that I spray a heavy mist of bleach, then scrub madly at my flip flops in the sink till they turn new again. I think it's the germy germs... i dunno. but when they are done, it makes me happy. laugh.gif
  • i can't wear flip flops. The little bit of shoe between my big toe and the rest of my toes drives me batty. Am I just a tad bit insane or does anybody else have this prob?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 27 2006, 01:05 AM)
    i can't wear flip flops. The little bit of shoe between my big toe and the rest of my toes drives me batty. Am I just a tad bit insane or does anybody else have this prob?

I don't wear them either, but it's because the...well, the flip-flopping part annoys me. Like when the back slaps your heel. Euughh.
  • Wait, you guys think you have a problem for having >20 pairs of shoes? God, I must be obsessive: On the way back from school, my biggest suitcase was filled with shoes, and so was an entire cardboard box. I'd guess I have like 100 pairs of shoes...possibley more...
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jun 27 2006, 12:05 AM)
    i can't wear flip flops. The little bit of shoe between my big toe and the rest of my toes drives me batty. Am I just a tad bit insane or does anybody else have this prob?

I didn't ever wear flip flops until I got to college cause of that, but I just got used to it. I kinda had to cause it's too hot down here to wear other shoes.
  • GAH! Someone has style!

those first ones are WILD!
  • Those Fly shoes you posted, the ones with the wedge, yeah i really want those too. But I've not got anything that goes with like, red, green or brown haha
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jul 5 2006, 07:12 PM)
    GAH! Someone has style!

those first ones are WILD!

thankies

oh and won't they go with jeans well, esp blue, dark blue?
  • i love that store...very nice style too i dear say.

also loved the first pair, the second were wild too, but cool because they were basically flats.

my favorite shoes at le moment are a pair of slip on vans. they are brown courdoroyish. i dont even remember where i got them.
  • New Shoes. I just bought my first pair of chucks (sad, I know) yesterday for $24!!!

I didn't want to buy con's for a long time because they seemed too common, but I needed new tennis shoes and I hate tying laces so these were like a godsend. Black is not that exciting, but it goes with everything, so i'm happy!

EDIT: I also purchased these some time ago. If you saw my shoes on the first page too you may notice that i love suede shoes.