In this Discussion

Quick question..

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hi, will Ok Go be joining Panic! on their Australian tour in October? I noticed that they've toured together before and that really got my hopes up!

Comments

• I haven't heard anything about this. I know that OK Go is supporting MCS in September, and that tour's pretty much going through the end of the month...after that, no idea. Damian's talked about possibly getting back into the studio before the end of the year, though, so maybe they'll take a break from touring this fall?

Okay, I just wrote a lot to basically say "I don't know," haha.
  • The answer is no, they won't be touring in Australia. Sorry, buddy.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 19 2006, 04:58 PM)
    The answer is no, they won't be touring in Australia. Sorry, buddy.

haha thank God! i'm sorry to any panic fans out there, but honestly. i wasn't impressed with them on the tour. i was more impressed with the hush sound. and now the hush sound is one of my fav. new bands.
  • Yeah, I'm kind of relieved that they're not touring with Panic! again, and I didn't even go to a show, haha. But I hope they make it to Australia some time soon for y'all!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 19 2006, 07:55 PM)
    Yeah, I'm kind of relieved that they're not touring with Panic! again, and I didn't even go to a show, haha. But I hope they make it to Australia some time soon for y'all!

yah i agree. i hope they do make to the lovely folks of australia, cause they need some rocking from ok go.
  • They should go on a world tour to far away and weird countries, like micronesia. Then we could all become groupies/world travelers/backpackers, stop using soap, buy birkenstocks, and follow the band. Wow, that was insanely off topic.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 19 2006, 08:12 PM)
    They should go on a world tour to far away and weird countries, like micronesia. Then we could all become groupies/world travelers/backpackers, stop using soap, buy birkenstocks, and follow the band. Wow, that was insanely off topic.

haha every time i think of birkenstocks i think of dwight from the office. lol

i don't think i could live with out soap. i can barely stand the idea of sleeping outside for camping. haha btw i will never camp in my life, cause i'm a brat and perfer living in doors.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jul 19 2006, 08:15 PM)

i don't think i could live with out soap. i can barely stand the idea of sleeping outside for camping. haha btw i will never camp in my life, cause i'm a brat and perfer living in doors.

I don't understand people who like camping. Ok, bugs, heat, rocks, not a soft sleeping space, no real food, what's to like? Maybe OK Go could do an upscale world tour to all of the world's best cities. Then we could keep our soap.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jul 19 2006, 09:15 PM)

Every time I think of Birkies, I think of my ex. Ewww. Birkenstocks and socks. Why did I date him???
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jul 19 2006, 05:46 PM)
    haha thank God! i'm sorry to any panic fans out there, but honestly. i wasn't impressed with them on the tour. i was more impressed with the hush sound. and now the hush sound is one of my fav. new bands.

ditto. I can't get enough of them. Sadly I live in hell (aka Arizona) and OK Go wasn't there then. So they need to tour here again soon. I miss them. sad.gif

EDIT: Yes I realize this is a little late. Im sorry.
  • QUOTE (lightamatch4me @ Jul 19 2006, 11:41 PM)
    ditto. I can't get enough of them. Sadly I live in hell (aka Arizona) and OK Go wasn't there then. So they need to tour here again soon. I miss them. sad.gif

EDIT: Yes I realize this is a little late. Im sorry.

Kelsey! Where have you been???? So is it as hot in Arizona as it is in Texas?
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 19 2006, 10:07 PM)
    Every time I think of Birkies, I think of my ex. Ewww. Birkenstocks and socks. Why did I date him???

what were you think birkenstocks and socks? lol i'm joking
    but you know what my biggest pet peeve are people who wear socks with sandles. i'm sorry if anyone here does, but dang it just gets to me. i had a professor who would wear dark blue socks w/brown sandles and then wear black pants. i swear i just wanted to go down to payless and buy him a pair of closed-toed shoes!
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jul 19 2006, 11:54 PM)
    what were you think birkenstocks and socks? lol i'm joking
    but you know what my biggest pet peeve are people who wear socks with sandles. i'm sorry if anyone here does, but dang it just gets to me. i had a professor who would wear dark blue socks w/brown sandles and then wear black pants. i swear i just wanted to go down to payless and buy him a pair of closed-toed shoes!

What about when they wear navy socks, sandals, AND a fanny pack? **cringe**
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Jul 20 2006, 12:10 AM)
    What about when they wear navy socks, sandals, AND a fanny pack? **cringe**

i think all fanny packs should be burnt! ugh they get me mad, i feel telling them just to get a big purse or a backpack. or get a man bag (messenger bags). guys who have man bags are quite cool in my book.
  • This is why I like to watch shows like What No To Wear. But sometimes I think I'd be a good candidate for it.
  • ohh thanks for answering my question! =] i'm somewhat disappointed, yet relieved at the same time, because if they DID come, i would've kicked myself >< not that big a fan of panic! but if ok go were to join them i'd be there! thanks again =)
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Jul 20 2006, 05:13 AM)
    i think all fanny packs should be burnt!

See, I had the same opinion about the fashion atrocity known as a "fanny pack." In Florida, my friends and I found a bin of fanny packs at a local supermarket. As a joke, we all put them on and pranced around, being dorks. However, they're suprisingly comfortable. We all had to wrestly with the decision of whether or not to buy them. Eventually, our fashion sense got the better of us, but honestly, they are SO COMFORTABLE.
  • When I was a child I used to have a neon green fanny pack that I used to ALWAYS wear...

i loved it mellow.gif tongue.gif
  • Camping is awesome, you guys need to try it sometimes!!!!

Seriously it is soooo much fun...

And pretty.....

Haha!!!!

blink.gif Look at all that alcohol. and the really ugly thing in the tent

To clarify.....

I know thats wayyyy off topic, but yeah. Camping = AWESOME!!!

hold on, hold on....
    yeah!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 20 2006, 07:38 AM)
    See, I had the same opinion about the fashion atrocity known as a "fanny pack." In Florida, my friends and I found a bin of fanny packs at a local supermarket. As a joke, we all put them on and pranced around, being dorks. However, they're suprisingly comfortable. We all had to wrestly with the decision of whether or not to buy them. Eventually, our fashion sense got the better of us, but honestly, they are SO COMFORTABLE.

They're sorta comfortable. I actually wear one sometimes...I can keep my video and digital cameras in there at the same time. I look like a total weirdo, but then I don't need to carry an annoying purse...pockets are so much better. Oh and why do they call it a "fanny pack"...it doesn't even go on your fanny...I think Michael Ian Black explained this once.

Oh and those camping pictures look fun..but the only thing that really sucks about camping is no bathrooms and waking up having everything in your tent wet.

This soooo off topic...sorry. sad.gif